--2--

☆Ready?☆

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I wake up at 10 am because I went to bed very late. I wanted to wake up peacefully when I suddenly hear banging on my door and someone yelling.

-"Y/n are you awake, you need to start packing for our trip!" I hear someone yell and I assume it's Zoa because her voice is lower than mine and the others.

-"Yeah yeah, I'm awake, I'll start packing!" I say as loud as I can with my morning voice with a few voice cracks during some words.

-"Alright at 12 we are leaving with or without you!" She yells and I hear her walk away from my door.

I love her but she yells too loud during the morning.

My bed was surounded by clothes, heels, bags and some other stuff. I begin to grab a suitcase and just squish everything in and walk over to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth and hair.

*Time skip*

I'm finally done with packing, getting ready, eating and cleaning. It was half 12 so I had a little time to just relax.

I grab a bag and go to a store at the bottom of the hotel to buy some magazines for our trip.

I just grab 2 fashion magazines and a gossip magazine. I pay and go to the hotel lounge and see the girls sitting on a couch with some water and a few snacks.

-"Hey!" I say as I join them and eat some nuts that were placed on the table.

-"Hey! Are you ready to go?" Zoa asks.

-"Yes mom, we still have an half hour so I need to tell yall something!" I say and Zoa rolls her eyes and smiles to hear the news I'm about to tell.

-"So yesterday our boss texted me anddd." I say dragging the "d". "The boys we were with yesterday asked us ALL to go on tour with them in 2 weeks!" I basically yell and they all have a shocked face.

-"OMG, you're kidding right?" Chanty asked in disbelieve.

-"I am not kidding! This is so cool right!" I say exitedly.

-"Yes this is amazing, are they like a band or something because of the tour?" Camille asks confused.

-"I think so, he didn't say anything about that, just that we are going on tour with them wich means a lot of money so I don't really care to be honest!" I say shrugging my shoulders.

-"I know this is amazing but we should probably buy some stuff for during our trip since the drive is long and if we are going camping there might not be a lot of stores." Chanty says and we all nod and get up from the couch and head out to some stores.

*Time skip*

We just got into the car and I'm in the back with Camille while Chanty is driving.

I open my bag I had with me in the back and grab a magazine.

I begin to read the first pages untill I come across the free posters that are included. I look at the first poster wich is of Megan fox. When I go to the next poster it is a boy band and they look familiar so I look closely. It's the boys from last night, they were in this magazine and they were a famous boy band.

-"Omg guys look what I found in this magazine." I say and I show the poster to everyone.

-"Omg those are the boys from last night!" Camille says with her eyes widened looking at the poster.

-"So we are going on tour with... Tokio hotel." Zoa says as she sees their band name in the corner of the poster.

-"Tokio hotel, interesting name." Chanty says nodding her head a little, approving of their name.

-"Okay but I thought we weren't going to think of boys during this trip so let's talk about something else." Camille says and we all agree.

We talk about what we are going to do and wich outfits we are going to wear.

*Time skip*

We finally arive somewhere to set up our tents.

-"Me and Zoa will do the tents and you guys can grab all our luggage." Camille says and me and Chanty start walking back to the car and carrying as much as we can in 1 time.

It was super warm so we all just wore our bikini top since the sea was very close and some shorts.

-"Alright we are done, do you guys want to eat cause I'm starving?" Zoa says and we all agree and begin to get some food ready and some drinks.

As we are eating a few people pass by but we just continue to talk about random stuff untill someone suddenly stops infront of us. We ignore it at first but eventually we all look up to see who is staring at us this whole time.

-"Can you stop staring and go away please?" Camille says while we all look confused at this guy with black braids and then I know who it is.

-"Shit that's the guy from last night!" I whisper to the girls.

-"I see you remembered me." He says as he probably heard me or saw me whispering.

-"Well it was last night, it was not that long ago that I met you." I say.

-"Well you girls have fun and I'll see you in 2 weeks." He says and smirks while walking away after totally checking us all out as if he didn't see us more naked last night.

-"Bye." Chanty says as he walks away.

-"It's actually so embarassing to meet guys after you met them for work and now it's even worse cause we will see him in 2 weeks again for who knows how long." Camille says and we all agree that it's annoying.

-"Yeah and why did he just stare at us couldn't he just walk past us." I say.

-"Well he was obviously checking you out a lotttt." Zoa says dragging the "t" and the others giggle a little.

-"I guess he just missed me already." I say and we all laugh at my answer.

-"Ofcourse, who wouldn't." Zoa says smiling at me.

-"Maybe we can figure out the hair routine of that one guy during the tour!" Chanty says exited.

-"Yeah let's all stalk him while he is washing his hair." Camille says joking.

We all laugh and finish eating and go to bed after we talked for a few hours and looked at the stars in the sky.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I hope yall liked this chapter!

1k words

If you have any tips lmk so I can improve my story<3
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-