警告

Please do not skip this in order to be aware of the events that will occur throughout the story and rules you need to follow to avoid conflict :)

Be AWARE:

:This will be my first time publishing and writing a story so please do not criticize me for my way of writing.

:English is not my first language so there may be some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, feel free to correct me:) in a nice way.

:If you haven't watched|read "the promised neverland"  there will be some fighting scenes,mild gore?,and demons. I also recommend reading the manga or watching the anime so you wouldn't be confused with the plot and stuff :).

:when I say this story have romance and harems it will just be people( except adults) having a crush on Louis, JUST THAT. They are kids who are fighting for freedom so there will be no sexual activities as such.

RULES

-Respect others

-do not pressure me into publishing a new chapter as I also have a life out of wattpad and that I go to school. You can ask me WHEN will I update another in a nice way.

-Do not sexualize any of the characters especially the minors.

-Do not ask personal questions about me just gender,age,or nickname and stuff thats not part of my personal life.

________________________________________

Thats all :) thank you for clicking on this story and reading this part, I really appreaciate it!

Also, I will be following the manga storyline because season 2 of promised Neverland just..sucked. so yeah...:)

Edited: Oct 1, 2023

Edited: 6/24/24

Note: hey guys. its been a while since I updated and I am so sorry😭 I'm only updating now since it's summer and I don't have school. Tbh I was planning to delete this cause I thought I would never finish this story but I suddenly got motivation last night at like 1am? So I plan on editing all the chapters, change our mc and maybe change to plot a bit, I also decided to not make it completely bl, there will be girls now :).

Thank you all for reading and again, I am so sorry but ill try to update when I can.