序幕

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ・❥・

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

One sunny morning 4 toddlers of gracefield went up the gate out of curiosity Their names were Emma, Ray, Norman, and Louis.

They looked up the long and cold metal bars preventing them from going further into the dark. They tried looking elsewhere for something to discover but found nothing.

They looked through a window only to see a small office with few papers laying around deserted, and pretty much abandoned.

"hey" Emma called out.

"what do you want to do once you get to go outside?" she ask.

"No clue, what about you?" Ray then replied.

"I wanna ride a giraffe!" She then answered confidently

"Good luck with that.." Ray responded with a hint of doubt.                                                         

 "How about you Louis? what do you want to do when you go outside?" He asked the albino head beside him who was spacing out.

"Huh? oh...I wanna go to Neverland.." Louis answered.

"hm? where's that?" Emma asked curiously as she looked towards her friend.

"Dunno.." He answered bluntly while looking up at the gate.

"How will you even go there when you don't even know where it is?" Ray sweat dropped.

"Visha said I'll find it naturally. If I look for it too hard, I'll end up lost she says." Louis responded as he recalled what the older girl told him before.

"Well you and Visha are clearly delusional. Including you Emma, how can you even ride a giraffe if you're so short?" Ray insulted.

"Hey!"

While the three children talked, another albino was holding onto the bars as he looked up at them with curiosity.

"I don't think you can open these from this side." Norman said which caught the other three's attention. He was referring to the gate.

"Just what on earth are they protecting us from?" The boy continued.

"Spiders?"

"Louis, you're literally bigger than a spider."

All four of them had a flashback of their caretakers which they titled 'mama' telling to never go to the gate or beyond the fences.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。

"Do you all understand? The gate and the fence marking the boundaries of the forest..."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。

''Are extremely dangerous, so you need to keep your distance." Ray finished

"She's clearly full of it" The raven haired boy stated

"You think so?"

"tch, talk about anti-climatic. Lets head back before we get busted."

The four kids walked back to the orphanage and spended their day with their siblings.

They all grew up in the orphanage waiting for someone to adopt them but seem to automatically get adopted the moment they turn twelve. They didn't know whats ahead of them and that they will soon say their last goodbye.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

ʚɞ-.🕯。⋆୧𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄!୧⋆。🕯. -ʚɞ

◖𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯.◗

◖𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺.◗

◖𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘳! 𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘦. 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘳.◗

I know it's a little short but this is just the prologue, I added trivia time to make things less boring lol.

Again thank you all for everyone who decided to read my story I appreciate it😔

I'll try and update as much as I can.

Anyways goodnight/good morning lovelies!

Edited: 6/24/24