Chapter 8: Oops...

Hiiiiii 👋
I'm sorry for being gone for almost a whole ass month. Actually, it has been more than a month...
I had a ton of exams, as it was May and we have the most exams then.
And, we also found two little kittens in our barn, so I had to take care of them. But, of course we couldn't keep them and had to give them to the pet shelter, which really broke my heart... I really love them, and I was extremely sad and unmotivated, so I apologise. I'll make a seperate part on them in details, because I want to. At the end of the chapter, I'll put their pictures.
Thank you for sticking around, I really appreciate it. I'm glad there are still people who read this story even after I was gone for so long. I really appreciate you, every single one of you, so thank you:)
Alright, alright I think I'm boring you now, so let's start the chapter!
!Mention of killing, swearing!
-----------------------------------------------------------
When I woke up, I was alone. I couldn't see Death anywhere, so I stood up to look for him. "Muerte?" I said. "Muerte, where are you?" I called out a bit louder. When there was no response, I shrugged, thinking he just went to get some food or something. He wouldn't just leave me.

I sat on the ground, waiting for him to come back. I decided I would shape shift into my human form. In the middle of the process, the event from last night made its way into my mind.

Flashback:
"The thing I have against Puss... I hate the way he stares at you. Only I should be allowed to look at what's mine that way. I'll make sure he knows you're taken."

I don't know why, but his words felt a bit... Forced. But, it's probably just my imagination, right? Yeah, of course it is!

My thoughts were interrupted and my ears were listening closely when I heard the rustling of leaves behind me. "Who's there?" I asked. In response, the fat ass lobo we can call my boyfriend jumped out of the bushes and on me, crushing me beneath him. "Ow, get off me! Get off bitch!" I shouted at him, half joking, half serious.

He slowly got off me. "¿Que(What?)" He asked me, his face serious. "What?" I responded, confused. "What did you call me?" Oh. That. "I'm sorry, mi vida(my love or my life, idk anymore) I didn't mean to insult you... I mean I did, but that's behind us now. Plus, you are a bitch, and you almost broke my bones, so be grateful I didn't call you anything worse."

He rolled his eyes and changed the topic: "We should get going." "Oh, why?" "They already passed the river, we have to go." "Were you stalking them? Is Perrito doing well?" He nodded. "Both of the things, yes. He was playing fetch with Puss, I think." When he said the word fetch, his tail wagged slightly.

He got up and helped me, and we were soon on our way. "So uh... Got me any breakfast?" I asked him. He just looked down at me, a small grin smacked on his face. "No, but I did eat amazing berries... They were so tasty, and had so much flavour!" He said, smirking. "Bitch" I muttered quietly.

We were soon near the river. It looked calm. Before I could step out of the forest and into the clearing, Death pulled me back. "Ow! What is wrong with you pendejo (asshole/stupid)?!" He covered my mouth with his dirty ass paw and I almost puked at the smell of it. I was screaming, well more trying to scream at him to take his disgusting paw away, trying to take it off, but obviously, I couldn't do it. He was 7 feet tall and I was 4 feet tall in my human body, no way would I beat him.

"If I stop covering your mouth, will you stay quiet for me?" I rolled my eyes at his words but still nodded. "Good girl" he said, finally removing his paw. Not going to lie, I kinda blushed at that.

"Why in the world would you place your crusty paw on my clean face?" I asked him, whispering. "Mierda(fuck), do you ever shut up?" "No." I answered. He looked kinda surprised, but he quickly got over it and pointed at the other end of the river. There were Puss and Kitty there.