Prologue

Felix's POV

I wake up to a buzzing on my phone that keeps repeatedly playing. I start to get annoyed and I sit up and see it's already 10:00. I grab my phone and see I'm getting a call from the company I applied for a couple weeks back. My eyes widen and I pick up the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"
"Hello. Is this Lee Felix?"
"Yes sir. Sorry I didn't pick up the phone earlier.. I accidentally slept in.."
"Don't worry about it. It's fine."
"Thank you sir.. May I ask why you called me?"
"Well.. I'd like to congratulate you on becoming a trainee for JYP!"
"I.. Seriously..?!"
"Yep! We want to see you here in 3 hours to see what you've got. And see if you're up for the position."
"I'll be there! You can count on me!"
"Great! See you then. Bye!"
"Bye!"

I end the call and my jaw drops. Did I seriously get accepted by JYP?! I ran downstairs to tell my family. "MOM! OLIVA! RACHEAL!" I say as I enter the kitchen. "What?!" They all say at the same time in a worried tone. "I got accepted!" I say excitedly.

They all look at me in shock and disbelief. "REALLY?!" They all say with a bright smile on their face. I nod rapidly and they all get up and hug me. "Congratulations Lixie!!" My sisters say softly as they still continue to hug me. "Congrats lix. I'm proud of you." I hear my mom say in a soft tone. "Thanks guys.. I really appreciate it.." I said softly before breaking the hug.

2 hours later..

"Bye guys! I'm gonna head off!" I say as I wave and walk out the door. "Bye!! Good luck Lix!!" I hear them all say before I hop into my car and start driving off to the company.
After a couple minutes of driving, I finally make it to the company and hopped out of the car and went inside. I'm immediately mesmerized by how pretty it is inside. I walk up to the receptionist and say that I'm here for the training for Stray Kids. They nod and lead me to the training room and I enter, and set down my bag.

After the training..

I'm officially accepted.. I can't believe it..
Is this really happening??
I pinch myself as I walk out of the room and throw on my bag. I then flinch. Nope. Not a dream. I smile brightly as an assistant leads me to my dorm room. Once I get there, I set down my bag against a wall and plop down on my bed as the assistant leaves the room and closes my door. I pick up my phone and realize it's late. I rummage through my bag and get out a set of PJ's I packed.

I get finished changing a couple minutes later and I sit down on my bed and let out a big sigh. After a couple minutes of scrolling through TikTok, I shut off my phone, close the curtains, and get in bed. I soon let my eyes shut and I fall into a deep sleep for the night.