Hisung: I wished he was my son..

Let's get to the story, everybody ready?get your character's on and prepare yourself and where are the main leads wer- (taekook flirting in the corner) *🙃* guys you can continue later please come on now.

Jk: alright alright let's go babe
Tae:yup!

Alright, all ready, let's start, characters ok, light's 👍, camera👍, ok action!

(Recape)

Tae is just looking at the window)
Tae: is really Mr Jeon son is like that how chim said and Skyler also...

Next morning...
Pain strike his head from the high amount of beer, he sat up and looked in the mirror in front of his bed ,he wakes up from his bed and remember his party last night.
Jk:ah damn those Bicthes were not even worth it, gosh I wasted my time, never mind.
(Soon a someone entered with a file in his hand)
James:young master, master jeon wants you to go office with him today.
Jk:what? Hell nah, I won't go to that boring place there is not even hot chick's there.
James:young master, master jeon has some important meeting and he will sign some papers today with a partner for which our commercial purpose will increase as it needs your signs also so-
Jk: fine fine my father's puppet, I will be there but when there discussion in done.
James: have a good day young master
(James left)
Jk: it will be if only he is there * smirks*

After he freshen up..

Jk went to downstairs and saw taehyung is still not there, so went back upstairs again started play games as he will only eat taehyung's breakfast.

With taehyung..
Tae: oh come on put your car on some speed
Driver: sir this is taxi not airplane
Tae:oh I'm gonna be so late, (he rushed out of the taxi and gave the driver his money and run towards the mansion)

After reaching the mansion
Tae: ah finally gosh (he went inside wore his maid outfit and get to the kitchen)
Maid1:hey taetae how come your so late? You know young master didn't had his breakfast it now?
Tae:?! Oh shit God please save me

After tae made breakfast and went to jk room he knocked.
Tae: ca- can I com-e in s-sir ( he shuttering just in fear if he would get fired but then he didn't get any answers he asked again no answer then peaked in and jk was playing games with headphones on, so he got in and was going to call him when)
Jk: your pretty late, aren't you?
(Tae got scared then jk take of his headphones and look towards tae)
Jk: that night what did I said?
Tae: sir I was stuck in the traffic really sir, I would have gotten more late if I didn't run to from there to here sir I-
Jk:no no sorries kitten, you are late so your gonna get punished now * said while smirking*
(He was about to move closer when James called him)
James: young master master jeon is here
Jk: ah puppet you really had to ruin it right!
James: sorry young master but he is calling you downstairs and tae you can go and do other stuffs
(Tae nodded and left, jk got annoyed and went downstairs)
Jk: what is it now old man?
Hisung: you have to sign these papers * threw some papers on table*
Jk: and what the hell are these?
Hising : about the project, we will make a commercial about how to decrease poor rates and some money distribution
Jk: what?! Now you want to spend all this in beggers really
Hisung: jungkook ! It's about our country
Jk: I don't give a fuck about our country!
Hisung: why are you like this can't you have a kind nature at least, your habits make me feel shame on me.
Jk: and your habits make me say it that WISH YOU WERE NOT MY FATHER!
( slap* hisung gave a tight slap on his son's face, jk looked at him with rage and went out from there)
Hisung: James... Water
James: sir, taehyung bring some water rn!
(Tae came with a glass of water and went towards Mr jeon , gave him the glass)
Tae: take a long breath sir then drink it
( he looked at tae then did as he told and felt relief)
Hisung: thank you son
Tae: sir if you wish I would make a good soup for you , you will feel better (he said with a boxy smile)
Hisung : it's alright son you can go now
Tae: ok sir ( nodded and left)
Hisung: who is he James such a pure boy he is
James: he is the new maid sir
Hisung : such a kind and sweet lil boy, I wished he was my son, atleast I would be able to be free from a beast ( said in a anger tone)
James: sir Mr jom is in the meeting room, we should leave now
Hisung : alright, let's go
( They left, here tae is happy that he was able to help his boss who gave him a feeling of a father)

With jk
Jk: how dare that old man slap me? He- (he was really angry but then a really evil idea came in his mind and he smirked hard like a devil)
Jk:just wait and watch oldie hm (smirks)

Cut, ok that's for today's episode, we will move to other part after some day until then-

All caste: STAY WITH US!! 💜

Thank you
Video:KiM Taesse7