Introduction

So Anna Kendrick, you must of heard of her. She's the actress from Pitch Perfect. She's small, pale and awkward - so gents, line up. Just kidding, she's really funny and such a genuine person which I'm sure quite a lot of people can relate to her. I'm sure I can. I'm sure if you ask her, she'll teach you how to do the cup song. Yes, she's the girl that got the craze going a couple years ago. Thank you Anna.

Bonnie McKee. You might not of heard of her, but if you have then you're a good person. Let me tell you about Bonnie. She has co-wrote a load of songs that you all know and love. From the likes of Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Ke$ha. She's written so many number one singles in the charts.

Katy Perry. I'm pretty sure everyone would know who she is, come on of course they do - she had the most viewed Super Bowl Half-Time show of all time. She's also had the spotlight award that only Michael Jackson has won. She was the first woman in pop music history to get 5 number one singles from one album - Teenage Dream. That's pretty amazing for a girl that started her career off in a church with a blue guitar.

I'm going to tell you a story about these three. It's totally made up but some parts of the story might be based on real life and could be real stories that I've came across whilst being a fan of these three amazing people. So I hope you enjoy it, and hopefully I won't make the story suck.

Enjoy :)