SOZINHO PARK:PART 1:IDEAS

Once in a small town in South Park Colorado,there was 4 boys all by the ages of 15-16.They were the bestest of friends but after middle school their friendship started to fall apart.Stan and Kyle were still super best friends but they barely talked to Cartman and Kenny,Kenny wanted someway to get back at them.First,not remembering his deaths and now not speaking to him?Kenny wanted to take revenge on all of South Park for that matter,the only person Kenny trusted was Butters.
𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒏-Why don't you talk to us anymore assholes!
𝑲𝒚𝒍𝒆-What?
𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒏-You heard me!
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏-We..just don't think we connect with you and Kenny that much..-
𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚-Connect?!We've been friends since Preschool!What do you mean!
𝑲𝒚𝒍𝒆-Kenny!I-if we talk to you mo-
𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚-I don't want your sympathy
Kenny was pissed off that he wasn't given a actual answer,he thought the two was just selfish and didn't put much thought into it.But still,Kenny was mad.
—𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍—
Kenny was still pissed at the boys as he opened he's locker preparing to put all his stuff inside until he felt a simple tap on his shoulder.
𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔-Morning Kenny!
𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚-Morning Butters
Kenny said as he put on a fake smile for the gullible boy,it was not hard tricking Butters.Which is what got him and Cartman together as the mischievous duo.After the encounter,Butters skipped past Kenny to say hi to the other boys which they responded quite negatively to.
𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔-Morning Stan!
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏-Whatever Butters
𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔-Morning Kyle
𝑲𝒚𝒍𝒆-I don't have time Butters
𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔-Morning C-
𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒏-Don't talk to me Butters!
𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚-Fucking pricks...
Kenny had said under his breath viewing that society was nothing but a big mess and chaos.