Intro ☆

So technically this is a story inspired by "Kelsey Animated on YT" So basically Ill tell you the main characters childhood in this Part. And if I'm actually motivated to continue this book in the future there will probably be new characters 😀👍 And I'll even draw them to in the next part.

June Bug, is born into a wealthy family with her parents and her older sister Madrie, growing up she was put in a not so expensive private school. She made friends with a half Elf girl named Elk. The two were inseparable, and got into a lot of trouble by doing really stupid shit, that went on for a month. Junes father noticed and decided Elk wasn't a good influence for June because he thought that would get her distracted from school. So he fired Elks parents to become poor and move out the village so Elk couldn't go to the school anymore 🥺 After June heard the news about her best friend forced to move out the village, she was angered and sad about her farther doing such a thing too elks family, because they got into a lot of trouble when they were younger. She then had a plan to kill her father when she gets old enough to do it.
I won't continue this part but I will upload pictures of the characters that will be in this story in the next part.

1. There will be Violence, some hard language
2. There will be no smut because I'm fckin bad at it. But there will be kissing 😚
3. I'll probably work on this during this summer since I only go back to school in 2 months 👍