WHO REALLY IS STRONGER?

Cell and 16 reaches vegeta and vegeta jr. Vegeta look cell up and down, "so your the one who's trying to become me huh you piece of shit." Said vegeta while laughing.,

Vegeta looks at vegeta jr
"Son you know what to do.!"
They both rush in. vegeta fighting cell and vegeta jr fighting 16.

The two groups dart across the sky clashing. Vegeta is surprised because cells punch's are able to hurt him.

Cell would glance at vegeta making direct eye contact. Before Vegeta could do or see anything else. Cell would punch vegeta 4 times in the face.

The last punch would make vegeta's neck violently turn!
Cell kicked vegeta back quickly charging a blast. The blast hits vegeta sending vegeta into a daze.

Cell grabs his face, "ahh what the hell did you do you clown."
Cell laughs

"You should be honored your about to be part of me that's a blessing to become one with me the peak of perfection." Said cell before slapping vegeta. Causing a red bruise to appear on his left cheek.

Vegeta gets enraged yelling as his power grows.

"You think I'll let you take my power the king of all saiyans! your a fool to ever believe that." Said vegeta before breaking cells hand. Releasing himself from cells grip!

Vegetas power grows, energy would push Cell back! his hair flickering from green to yellow. The planet begins to shake.

Vegeta jr and 16 blocks the oncoming waves of dust and smoke. Vegetas hair goes into his legendary super saiyan state, but it's actually mastered and vegetas power is on a whole new level.

Cell has no more words but a smile is left on his face from seeing what he'll be able to achieve.

"Oh my. You're just filled with power. I love it." Screams Cell.

Vegeta slaps cell to the sky approaching cell vegeta speed blitz and kick cell in the stomach punching him in the chest sending cell flying to the ground.

Vegeta then charges up an over sized planet shaped blast yelling.
"TAKE THIS YOU GREEN BIO PET. DARK SPIRIT BALL."

This clashes with cell. cell is able to hold it off but it soon overwhelms him!

He ends up taken it head on. It damaged him badly. He's hurt on his knees, Vegeta walks up to him with a huge smile on his face.

"your so pathetic you know." Said vegeta while raising his hand! But vegeta gets kicked in the legs! causing him to fall, mid air he gets kicked again but this time Cell shoots a familiar energy attack!

"You really thought that would hurt me you idiot I'm you and everything else that ever walked this earth from the moment goku destroyed the red ribbon to now so be smart about your moves." Said Cell as he continues to hover above vegeta while blasting him!

"And for that little hair change of yours I can do it to wanna see." Said Cell who stopped his barrage of energy beams.

Cell began to raise his power and the sky changed colors going from blue to red. His body turned a golden color like frieza but his muscles grown bigger like brolys and his aura is the same as gohans but his eyes are completely red.