𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 (16 𝚎𝚛𝚊) ☁

"Hey hatrack, it's been a while since we've been to the arcade. Wanna go?"

"Don't call me hatrack you moron! And no, why would I wanna go to the arcade with a shitty Dazai?!"

"Aww chibi, please?"

A faint blush could be seen on Chuuya's face.

"Fine..."

"Yay!! I'm definitely gonna beat you at everything slug!" Dazai grinned.

He then grabbed Chuuya and dragged him to the door. The ginger struggled under his grasp.

"Don't make me change my mind asshole!"

Kouyou happened to end up listening to this interaction as she was passing by. She smiled and continued walking down the corridor. She was glad to see the two of them actually act like kids.

-

"Hey look, they have a new game, a dance machine!"

"I'm gonna beat you at this one! There's no way you could've gotten your crafty hands on this already and messed with it!"

"I guess we'll see Chuuya!"

The next 20 minutes were spent by the two boys competing on the dance machine. The arcade wasn't too busy and no one would dare walk up to the odd pair. Both Dazai and Chuuya were extremely out of breath and tired by now, and had given up.

"I...won!" Chuuya shouted.

"No fair! One...more match!" Dazai whined.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Yeah, I'm too tired now."

A long silence followed their conversation until Dazai spoke again.

"That was fun." He smiled.

He smiled at Chuuya.

"I hate to agree, but it was fun I guess."

Dazai fake gasped, "My boyfriend was nice to me!"

"No I was not you bandaged freak!"

He shouted and punched Dazai's arm.

They ended up getting kicked out for being repeatedly too disruptive. They both sat against the wall outside and burst into fits of laughter at the scared employee's face when she had to tell them off.

•⚊°~●✴●~°⚊•

308 words.

Hope you enjoyed! <3