Chapter 29

Two weeks later

Third person's POV

"Alright," J-Hope says loudly, clapping his hands, Jimin and him just finished with dancing. They still have some free time since their comeback which is in less of the month. Jimin and Jungkook are doing better, mentally. Of course, they will never forget it, but life goes on. Jimin and J-Hope are actually in a process of making their own albums.

J-Hope has actually more done for his album, working really hard, he wants to shows ARMY a different side of him, different emotion from his cheerful self.

Jimin just has some ideas for some songs, he wants to reflect on his emotions what he has gone through, but it's still far back in the making.

Now J-Hope and Jimin are in the practice room for now two hours, just dancing, their way of relaxing, hanging out as buddies. Talking.

"When did Jungkook say he will come to pick you up?" J-Hope asked Jimin, taking small sips of water, sitting on the floor, feeling a little breathless from dancing.

Jimin takes his phone to see what time is it and answers "In 20 minutes, just enough time for me to shower and get changed. We're going on a date." Jungkook told him to wear something casual, he still has no idea where they are going. They agreed Jungkook will come here in the company to pick Jimin up.

J-Hope smiled when Jimin left to go shower, he is happy when his brothers are happy and Jimin and Jungkook suffered enough, they deserve to be happy.

15 minutes later 

Jungkook comes in the view in all black with the bucket hat and the mask on his face in the practice room, J-Hope sees him and smiles widely. 

"Where is Jimin, is he ready?" Jungkook asks lowering his mask off. J-Hope was just about to answer when Jimin just said louder from behind Jungkook "I'm here." 

"Hi babe." Jungkook turns to look at Jimin, greeting him all excited giving Jimin his bunny smile.

"Hi, honey. You look handsome." Jimin greets him back and also giving him a compliment.

"And you're gorgeous, as always." Jungkook says, and they both lean to give each other a kiss. 

"Alright, alright, love birds. You both look great, now go kids to your date." J-Hope says watching his two dongsaeng's being all lovey dovey. Jimin and Jungkook chuckle and both say "Goodbye hyung." and they also hear J-Hope saying to them "Be careful." 

They exit the building and enter the car, and the driver start to drive.

"So, where are you taking me?" Jimin asked.

"It's a surprise, I am not telling you." Jungkook said all smugly, and Jimin pouted saying "Please."

"A, a, a, you are very cute, but not working this time." Jungkook said, and Jimin just said "Fine."

It's kind of the longer drive than Jimin expected, but after good fifteen minutes he realized where they were. It was the Lotte World. Jimin immediately recognized what they were going to do, they were going ice skating, just like on their first date when they just started dating in 2016. 

"Jungkook,..." Jimin called for him to get his attention, Jimin was getting emotional, of course happy emotions. 

"Oh, babe, don't cry. Hey, sh, sh..." Jungkook cupped Jimin's face, wiping his tears with his thumbs, and also saying "I just want you to smile, no tears." 

Jungkook saying that, gives Jimin a smile, so wide that his are closed and it's Jungkook's favorite. 

"I love you." Jimin said.