Agent 11

It was evening time in Bellwood and there was something soaring into the midst of the city if you looked closely. No, it wasn't something, but someone. That someone happened to be adorned in a black and green circuitry exoskeleton that glowered very faintly and unnoticeably.

Within the exoskeleton was Agent 11, his wild looking long hair covering part of the black mask with red lenses that concealed his face. The exoskeleton made a sound that resonated in his ears. It was a living being after all. 11 could sense it was nervous.

Pakmar had trained the little fella well. He didn't feel so bad parting with the amount of taydens he spent for the small alien merchant man to groom him when he wasn't around.

"Buddy, it's alright to be scared," said Agent 11. "Remember what happened back then. We were left to fend for ourselves. That punk left without a care for anyone else. This is just a little payback before we start to push the agenda."

"Ship," the exoskeleton resonated louder than before, the green lines on its frame suddenly brightening up.

"Better," said Agent 11 with a chuckle. "By this time, that one should just be arriving in Downtown."

He focused on the city below, aided by the exoskeleton's visor quickly scanning through. His vision was magnified in a moment, green highlights landing on a particular individual wearing a purple bodysuit and an icy blue mask, topped with a tiara as she hopped remarkably from one building to another using her incredibly stretchy body. It was Spandex Girl.

"Ship, get the static energy nets ready," stated Agent 11. "I'm going to catch me a Kraaho."

"Agent 11, why are you in Bellwood?"

Agent 11 paused for a moment. He hadn't been startled, but a bit surprised. KGBeast wasn't supposed to be able to track him. He had left the GPS off.

"Friedkin University, that was your location. The target was Gwen Tennyson," KGBeast stated slowly. 11 knew he did it so every word would stick. "Or did you think I wouldn't know about your disobedience? Why did you abort the mission when you had her in your sight?"

Agent 11's mind traced back to roughly thirty minutes ago. He had been in Friedkin University. He had been tracking down Gwen Tennyson, until she managed to sense him. Then the only option was to either run or find somewhere to hide. That led to Ship taking his current form.

There was little weakness to the powers of an Anodite, if there was any. There was one established fact however - and that was mana and technology didn't go well together. This included techno-organic living beings that were resistant to having their essence manipulated or sensed like other living beings.

By being encased in Ship's exoskeleton form, he was able to hide from her mana sense. But it was still a problem. Gwen had become suspicious by then and still kept searching zealously. He had no choice but to retreat.

That was besides the point however. He only had one reaction to the words KGBeast just uttered.

"You're following me?!" exclaimed 11, with anger evident in his tone. "Whatever happened to I trust you?!"