Holy Shit

"GEGRHRRGRGGRRRHRHRGRGRR" Robbie spat out, white foam emerging out of the sides of his mouth, because he had rabies of course. Sydney, Ally, and Clay were just staring at him. Clay grabbed the handy bug repellent she had on her at all times out of her back pocket and sprayed him with it.  Robbie spazzed out and fell on the ground. "Skill issue tbh." Clay kept staring at him as he flailed around in the grass. When Sydney called 911 Clay ran over and smashed the smart fridge he was calling the police on. 

Sydney cried as his son, Robbie, stopped moving and died. Clay /e danced. While Sydney was trying to call a mortician on his other smart fridge Robbie turned into a tree and walked away. Ignoring Robbie, Clay smashed the other smart fridge too. Syd stared in shock and awe, confused how the fuck Robbie turned into a tree then walked, and how the fuck Clay could destroy smart fridges within seconds. "Damn, that shits crazy." Clay said when they turned around to look at Robbie walking away, after a second she looked back at Sydney. 

Finally after zoning out for like 3 minutes straight Ally finally said something. "DAD FUCKIN DIED" Robbie teleported back to the group, no longer a tree, and collapsed on the floor. "☠️" Sydney continued to sob. "ROBERT! WHAT WILL I TELL THE OTHER CHILDREN??" Ally started to cry too. "DADDDD OMG NO" Robbie's eyes twitched open. "Pls..." He coughed out. "Pls buy a new smart fridge.." "YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD" Ally cried as she fell to her knees. "...and call 911." Ally nodded hugging Robbie. "Ok dad..."  She said as Robbie coughed. Sydney got her most unbreakable smart fridge so Clay couldn't fucking break it this time, and called 911. "W" Robbie hoarsely whispered. 

Ambulance and police sirens blared in the distance. "911 HERE!" Ally screamed with hope. Clay looked around then stole the unbreakable fridge. Ally stood up and took out a gun out of pocket and attempted to shoot Clay but she dodged it. Clay saw police cars approaching them so she ran away. Sydney looked at Ally, 99% sure the cops saw her shoot at Clay. "Ally is going to jail." Ally did goofy puppy eyes. "I'm innocent, you believe me wight? 🥺" Suddenly a red among us emerged from the ground, destroying the cop cars and ambulance. "AMOGUS!!?!!!?!!" Suddenly Robbie's body was replenished. Just the sight of the among us gave him life and healed him of his rabies.

 "Among us." Syd stated, Ally wiped away her tears. "AMOGUS SAVED DAD!!" Robbie stood up. "I AM ALIVE CAYS EOF RHW AMOGUSSS 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯❗❗❗🔥🔥🔥🔥" Robbie screamed and ran over to the red god-like figure. "TY AMOGUS, U SAVED MY DAD!!" Ally clapped in excitement.  Robbie smooched among us as a thanks for saving him. "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo dududu" The among us said not moving a muscle. "How romantic..." Robbie admiring the body of the among us. "Take 20,0000$ amogus!!" Ally gave the red being for saving her dad. 

"Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo dududu" The among us said for a second time. "Omg 🤭🤭😘😘" Robbie blushed and smirked. "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo dududu" Among us said for the third time. "If amogus I'd gonna be my new parent then imma need my money back" Ally put her palm out to the among us. "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo dududu :(" The among us said for the fourth time just in a sadder tone this time. "Dad, tell amogus to pay up" The money limply fell out of the red gods hand to Allys hand. "YO TY AMOGUS PARENT" "Me and amogus are gonna get married" Ally paused for a moment. "What's gonna happen to my other parent?" Robbie shrugged, and turned to among us.  "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo dududu" Among us said for the fifth time. "Aww pookie bear 😚😚😚💗💗💗" Robbie gave the among us another kiss. 

"LY AMOGUS PARENT" Ally hugged the among us and her dad. "I am real among us, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo dududu." Among us said for the sixth time. Clay spontaneous combusts in the distant because among us said "I am real among us", everyone ignores this. "LY AMOGUS PARENT!!" Ally repeats hugging her new parent harder. "Thank you young one." The among us looked down at them. "Amogus parent , what should I call u?" Ally asked the among us. "Doo doodoododo (Among Us.)" Ally looked down for a moment. "How bout doot?" "Doo dooo. (Okay young one.)" "TY DOOT!!" She hugged the among us even tighter. "His ass left you 💔" Clay floated over to them as a ghost. 

"Fuck you clay, doot loves me, im their step kid." Ally stepped closer to Clay. "wheres ur other dad then 🤨 gone 🙄"  Ally looked around, Robbie was gone. "Dad tell clay stop bein mean." She said with some hope Robbie would reply. She waited for a moment, with no answer she turned to among us. "Clays being a meanie doot." "Shun the non-believer." Clay ignored the comment from among us. "robbie either playing on his smart fridge or he left ya man." Clay said, knowing damn well Robbie doesn't own a smart fridge anymore because she either stole or broke them all. "ROBBIE DINT LEAVE MEE" Ally started to yell. "Robert come home :(" Sydney cried out. "Anyways..." Clay flies away to steal more smart fridges.

Everyone suddenly turns into gacha life characters.

Ally starts to talk..

(go to the top and play the video, x2 speed is recommended)

"It's been a year daddy

I really really miss you
Mommy says you're safe now
In a beautiful place called heaven
We had you favorite dinner tonight
And I ate it all up

Even though I don't like carrots
I learned how to swim this summer
And I can even open my eyes when I'm underwater
Can you see me?
I miss you daddy"

...

"It's been 5 years daddy
I'm in 5th grade now
I really like computers
But, math is hard
Mommy let's me sleep in one of your t-shirts

I think it still smells like you
I don't need to sleep with the light on anymore
I'm trying not to cry daddy
But it still hurts
I really miss you daddy
Can you see me?"

...

"It's been 10 years daddy
I've started high school
I made the honor roll
I hope you're proud of me
I'm also on the soccer team
Can you see me on the field?

I've started thinking about colleges
Do you think I can be a doctor?
I know you'll be there with me when I walk down the aisle
I try not to be sad

But it hurts
I hope you know you're my hero
I love you so much
Can you see me?"

...

"It's been 15 years daddy
I'm finishing college
I got into med school
I really want to help people
You've always inspired me
I met a nice girl

Who's really special to me
I think you would really like her
We talk about our life together
Mom says she's a lot like you

I think of you every day
I'm still sad
But you make me strong
Can you see me?

I miss you daddy...
I really miss you daddy...
I miss you daddy..."

The End...

CHAPTER TWO NEVER.