Two boyfriends by Heeseung and Jake

Jake and Heeseung are the heartthrobs at our school. One day they were having a face off at the school gym.

-
I could hear girls cheering for them. The class president told me to handle this which makes me have full responsibility for this. She left me in charge bc the principal called her.

As I went to the gym and saw them. I saw Jake punching Heeseung and Hee was laying on the ground. I went to them Hee got up and wanted to punch Jake but luckily I held them back.

I pulled them to go to the nurses office and luckily the nurse wasnt there or else they would get scolded I locked the door and asked them to sit down "why can't you to get along u guys have to make it up to each other or else I won't go back home" I walked out of the door facing my back to them.

"I'm sorry Jake I thought that u we're trying to steal Y/n from me" he said while looking at Jake "we both already agreed on having Y/n being our girlfriend no need to fight" he said to hee, I walked in and saw them to getting along.

-

"Looks like you to are getting along good job"
I hugged Heeseung for awhile and kissed him on the lips, I went to Jake to hug him and kissed him on the cheek "why does Hee gets it on the lips" he said while pouting, I chuckled and kissed him on the lips.

Once we got back home I ran to the bathroom and locked the doors bc Hee and Jake would always want to follow me " Haha u can't follow me now" u said "How rude" Jake said

After showering u put on some clothes and u didn't know where Jake and Hee was so u just drifted to sleep. After few minutes u woke up feeling hands on your waist. U looked left and right u saw Hee and Jake Clinging on to me so I just let it be.

-

𝙿𝙻𝚂 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙸 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝚂 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 💪 🐻 ❤
I copied the creator in Tiktok I don't know her @ but I will try to find it