Special Note For My Love

So, today I let go of the person I loved for 2 years.
I managed to not cry in front of him, and it was very hard.
I had to let go of him because I'm going to the country I grown up and I'm going to stay there forever but he doesn't know and he doesn't need to know.
I told him that I have so many problems right now ,that being in a relationship is also a bit of a problem. But that wasn't true.
He said that he could help, so our relationship will not end but I refused his help.
He begged and begged and begged but no matter how much he begged my answer was still no.
He then realized that maybe it's time to really let go for now.then we suggested that we should spent 1 hour trying to be happy and trying to forget that after 1 hour we will be strangers again.
That 1 hour was probably my saddest yet happiest hour in my life.
After that 1 hour we gave our last hugs. And then goodbye..
It was very very hard for me 'cause when we were hugging he wouldn't let go.
But he let go.

My love, I'm sorry I did this.
I had to.
I am very sorry.
I know you're sad, I'm sad too.
But one day, you're going to find the one that is really meant for you.
Have a good time my love.
I love you.