six

men r not shit
this one might be idk man

isabella stepped on to the grass of her front lawn and walked through the front door.

"hi mami, are you guys home?" she yelled into the house.

silence.

damn they left me here wtf 🤬
isabella thought.

"damnnnn they left, fake asses." she walked into her room, grabbing a fresh set of clothes from her closet and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower. she got in and felt a small sting in her chest.

the pain drifted out to her palms and she closed her eyes.

it's not that serious but it's crazy that it's MY feelings

she started to wash herself and started thinking even more

i don't understand why he would act as if i was nothing when that girl came in but when we kissed i had his full attention.

isabella wanted to cry, but she didn't.
it wasn't worth it.

she finished her shower by shampooing and conditioning her hair, then walked out and grabbed a towel to dry herself off. once dry she walked out of the bathroom and made her way to her room. she walked in and changed and sat in her bed.

isabella fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later, hungry.

"ugh, im fucken hungry." she muttered to herself quietly.

she got up then put on some socks and shoes making her way to the kitchen only to find silence and no food. isabella took out her phone and called her father.

"apa, where are you guys?" she asked

"we are in a different city mija, your mother, maddie and i are working on getting our business to expand a little further out. you were asleep when we got home, so we decided to just let you rest and we left" her father explained.

"oh okay dad, i love you guys. i'm gonna go out to the food truck to get something to eat." isabella replied.

"okay, call me when you get there and when you make it back home, we love you more mija, bye" he said

"bye" she said softly as the call ended

not surprised.

With isabella's hair still damp she briefly brushed her hair and put it in a loose braid. she then made her way out of the house, grabbing the keys and locking it.
she started walking and put in her airpods.

bitch u petty, bitch im petty 2

HI MY LOVESSSSSSSS. i miss you guys sm ima start writing again frfr like TRUST pero not tm 😔 this was such a shitty chapter and im so sorry. i will be editing this later on bc i dont really like it but i hope you guys enjoy!! i love you all so much and thank you for reading my blabbering LOL love you sm -mel