CHAPTER 3.2

CHAPTER 3.2: THE CONTRACT

"Contracts are not required in the practice of BDSM, but for the sake of easily navigating the things that will be included in our curriculum, these are being proposed." Dazai stated before adding, "This contract is not a legally binding contract; it is good as long as both parties willingly comply with it."

Chuuya nodded as he leaned back in his seat. It's Friday. He just finished working, and he made sure to be as presentable as possible as he met with Dazai in the Arahabaki Cafe where gays are not allowed. He remembers how Dazai arrived early and how his heart started getting into its chaotic era when he saw the man.

Dazai is sitting calmly in his usual professional attire. He's radiating too much power and professionalism with whatever he's doing. And sitting across from him right now makes Chuuya feel calm and a little nervous at the same time. It is the kind of nervousness law students feel the day before the examination.

"I see. I've read most of it, and it's... it's cool." He stated and looked at the papers in front of him, "These really give me a clear picture of what's going to happen in the curriculum— of what you're going to do."

Those last sentences seem to amuse Dazai as a small smile starts to form on his lips.

"Hmmm, that's good to hear. The other things can be further negotiated. The consequences, the accountability, the contract modifications—all of it."

"Now that you mention the modifications," Chuuya muttered and flipped the pages to the last part, "There are three things that you've put here that can ultimately breach the contract. Does it mean that if it's violated, this entire curriculum, hypothetically, will be void?"

Dazai looks down on the paper, and Chuuya reads the three main things that are strictly prohibited in their contract. It's on the last page of the entire document.

One: Lip-to-lip kissing is not allowed and thus strictly prohibited between the parties involved. Failure to meet this contract's obligations upon violation means the contract's termination.

Two: The parties involved are not allowed to control and/or dominate each other's lives if it's outside the scope of the curriculum. Such acts may include, but are not limited, to the following things listed below this section. Failure to meet this contract's obligations upon violation means the contract's termination.

Three: To ensure professionalism between the parties involved in this contract, there shall be no existence of any strings attached throughout the duration of the curriculum. It is prohibited to feel any romantic feelings towards the party involved to prevent any unwanted things. Failure to meet this contract's obligations upon violation means the contract's termination.

"Yes, Chuuya." Dazai smiles calmly and says, "No modification will be made for these three things. The contract will be void, and the curriculum will be immediately stopped once it is violated. Is there something that you want to modify about this?"

No kissing. Letting each other mind each other's businesses outside the curriculum. No strings attached.