First times

As the sun began to set over the Hargreeves' mansion, a young girl named Lily sat nervously in the living room. She had only been living with the Hargreeves for a few days, but she already felt like an outcast among the group of super-powered siblings.

Lily had no powers of her own, but she had a unique ability to steal the powers of others and use them as her own. It was a dangerous ability, and one that made her feel like an outsider even among other super-powered individuals.

But as she sat there, watching the sunlight fade from the windows, Lily knew that her powers might be the only thing that could save her now. She heard a noise coming from upstairs and stood up, ready to investigate.

As she made her way up the stairs, Lily felt a sense of dread wash over her. Something was wrong. She could hear the sound of footsteps in the hallway, and she knew that they didn't belong to any of the Hargreeves siblings.

Suddenly, the door at the end of the hallway burst open, and a masked intruder stepped out, brandishing a gun. Lily froze, her heart pounding in her chest.

Without a second thought, the intruder fired a shot at Lily, hitting her square in the stomach. She fell to the ground, her vision blurring as she struggled to stay conscious.

But as the intruder approached her, Lily felt a sudden surge of power within her. She reached out with her ability and stole the intruder's powers, rendering him powerless.

Using her newfound strength, Lily managed to disarm the intruder and call for help. The Hargreeves siblings rushed to her side, shocked to see their new sister lying on the ground with a gunshot wound.

Thanks to her unique abilities, Lily was able to survive the attack and recover from her injuries. Though she still felt like an outsider among the Hargreeves, she knew that her powers had given her a new sense of purpose and belonging. And as she lay in her bed, recovering from the attack, Lily knew that she was now a part of something greater than herself. She was a member of the Umbrella Academy.