dove

As Lily recovered from her injuries, she spent much of her time reflecting on the events that had brought her to the Hargreeves mansion. She had been living on the streets, using her powers to survive and stay one step ahead of the authorities.

After a chance encounter with Five, who had been on a mission for the Umbrella Academy, Lily had been taken in by the Hargreeves. It was a strange and overwhelming experience, but she was grateful for the safety and stability that the mansion provided.

As she regained her strength, Lily also began to explore her powers more fully. She found that, in addition to stealing the powers of others, she was also immune to the effects of other people's abilities. This made her a valuable asset to the Umbrella Academy, as she could take on dangerous missions without fear of being affected by enemy powers.

Despite her newfound sense of purpose, Lily still struggled to find her place within the Hargreeves family. She felt like an outsider, always on the fringes of the group. But as she continued to prove herself in battle and use her powers to help the team, she began to earn the respect and trust of her new siblings.

One day, while training with Diego, Lily felt a sudden burst of energy within her. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling, allowing it to wash over her. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that Diego's powers had transferred to her.

For a moment, Lily was filled with fear and uncertainty. She had never intentionally stolen someone's powers before, and the thought of having Diego's abilities was both exhilarating and terrifying.

But as she practiced with her new powers, Lily began to feel more confident and in control. She found that she could use Diego's knives with deadly precision, and his agility and reflexes made her faster and more agile than ever before.

With her growing mastery of her powers and her newfound place within the Umbrella Academy, Lily felt like she had finally found a home. Though she would always feel like an outsider in some ways, she knew that she was now part of a family that would always have her back, no matter what.