A special day 😻

Contemplation

Chapter one

Daron pov: Today is the day! I am getting this baby out of my man uterus! Tally Hall is so mad at me right now, they somehow know the baby's Will's!! They're probably gonna divorce me but that's okay cuz i love will more anyway. 

"I'm so excited pookie! I cannot wait to be a father" he said excitedly, kissing my swollen belly. 

The baby kicked him in the face and will screamed violently

"AUGHFH" he glided across the room

I giggled and swayed my hips. 

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door! 

Will went to answer it and got shot. It was none other that… .. TALLY HALL!!!!!!!!! “Mwusjajsjah! I shot your dumb little boyfriend!” They all taunted Daron in unison “that’s what ya get for cheatin  us, see?”  They we’re stacked up in a long black trench coat with a German flag fedora and a 9 mil pistol 🔫. 

"GUYS!!!!!!! STOP IT! VIOLENCE LEADS US NOWHERE!""" i cried out. 

will stands up and punches the red one. 

they all topple down. “YOWCH!! grr why I outta!!“ they all stand up and rip off their clothes to reveal …PIRATE OUTFITS?! The pull out katanas and swords and start charging at Will “ du errr… bist uhhh du wirst Sterben!! YArg“

Will shrieks frightenly 

"AUGH I HAVE A FEAR OF PIRATSS AND GERMANS!!!!?!!!! " he arches his back like a little scaredy Katze! 

He skittles away from the room. 

"tally hall u can't keep doing this! i don't love you anymore"  I say looking looking down at my swollen pregnant feetsies. 

tally hall stops and make this face😿😾🙁😖😫

“but meine Leibling we were pookies first u can’t like this homo !!! His butthole is hanging out 🤯“ they start to huff and heave before dramatically turn around and stopping . “Grrrr!! No one gets away with hurting the rainbow pierats!!!! You’ll 

PAY!!!!“ they start to violently shit and throw it at the preggy belly of Daron Malakian. 

"oh am gee schmoopie! let me get some baby wipes and skeddadle yo the hospital! 

will brought me to the pristine white shiny bathroom and wiped me down head to toe. 

" do you feel squeaky clean pookie schmoopie" will wood asked me looking gently into my big bulging pregnant eyes. 

"yes pookie'" he picks me up and carries me by my big fat pregnant ass (two fingers in the butthole) to the hospital. 

Chapter 2

Hospital

"hi fellers areyouy here to give birth"  shayfer james asked tenderly. 

"yes I am shayfer james I am verypregantg

We go to the delivery room and I spread my cheeks for the doctor to see and he sticks a needle in my third organ. 

" yowchies mister! that kinda hurt! " i mustered out, blowing a gentle little breeze and or passing some gas. 

"golly! that fucking stank! " mr shayfer shouted, fanning his face. 

the nurses bust into the room with emo tunes playing behind them. Two men and one horrid amalgamation of body parts waltz I'm to the delivefy room

"hello MEN we are ur nurses today how cN we help you on this lovely day"

"im GIVING BIRTH! "

i hollered as i feel a very hairy baby come out of my third organ. 

Will wood stands in front of me looking down my third organ. 

"YOU CAN DO IT POOKS!"

i scream violently shaking the walls and i shit all over shayfer james. 

"P U! " shayfer screamed, slapping my balls and cleaning the table. 

"oh em gee daron i see the baby! hes super fucking black"

"what"

"keep pushing sugarplum! hes almost out!!!!!!! "

i look down at my third organ and see this super black baby popping out. The door exploded and …who? Who was it?!?! It was THE GERMAN PIERATS FROM CZECH KNOWN AS tally hall™️ And ..they’re grey and blind ??- fiancé SOLLUX CAPTOR FROM THE POPULAR WEB COMIC homestuck™️. “Sup b1tch3s we’r3 h3re t0 cr4sh th1s p4rty and t4ke th1s n3gro b4by!!!!!” Tally hall (the blue one) grabbed the baby boy From his hooch and they were about to dig in but the baby was special ✨ he had small hipster glasses, and a turtle neck with dress pants and slacks with a big thick beard and a turban “Shalom mmy brothas”

"OH EM GEE MY BABY?!!! WHAT THE FIDDLESTICKS ARE U DOING HERE TALLY HALL!? " I ask dumbfoundedly. Will wood skedaddles like a little bitch across the room because of his severe phobia of germans and pirates and has a panic attack. 

"muwahahaha were eating your black little infant son" the blue tally hall grabbed the nergro baby and started to munch its face off ,glasses and all. Then sollux took a selfie with davin? David?…Damien? Before beating him up with the red tally hall, having a sloppy gloppy make out ses right after.

And then will wood fucking dies. 

the end!! ‼️