Communication 10: Najimi's Conscience

Najimi - "Tadano, Komi?"

Both are frozen in shock.

The teacher calls for Sonoda, and Sonoda goes to her.

Najimi decides to leave the classroom, and is kneeling behind the door, so that Tadano and Komi doesn't hear them.

Najimi's Conscience - "Why did you say no?! We've got the best communication skills!!"*

Najimi - "Maybe not the best, (*The best in the land), but, sorry, but I don't like them"

Najimi's Conscience - "WHAT?! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR US?! WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE LIKE?"

Najimi - "I go way back with all the students here, so I've met Tadano-kun and Komi-san before, for Komi-san, in 2nd grade, for Tadano-kun, the 4th grade. And... umm... they were the only ones I couldn't be friends with. They ignored everything I said. The shock put me in bed for a week!"

Najimi's Conscience - "I do remember that..."

Najimi - "I'm an adult now, so I won't say I hate them, but, whenever our eyes meet, I tremble."

Najimi's Conscience - "Oh. Najimi-chan, you don't understand. I don't think they were ignoring you. Talk to them, you'll see. Here's an idea! Walk home with them today! It'll give you a chance to see how they're really like."

Najimi - "I've tried already, and it didn't exactly work. Anyways, they're popular, so they must have lots of-"

Najimi's Conscience - "Never hurts to do it again, right?"

Najimi is taken back a bit.

Najimi - "You're really rooting for them, huh?"

Najimi's Conscience - "I'm a part of you. And they seem like nice people."

Najimi - "Fine! I guess I'll walk home with them."

Najimi's Conscience - "Really? Good."

Tadano and Komi are still frozen.

Communication 10 - The End