pt.1 goth girls

(third person)

          Sage, a quite girl who never really put herself out there sat in her room. She was curled up in her room with her cat watching her favorite horror movie when her phone buzzed, this caught her off guard as she was sipping chai. She picks it up, hoping it was some spammer so she could go back to her movie, but to her surprise it was her best friend, Juniper. After seeing this, she felt herself become incredibly excited, losing all train of thought. Realizing she forgot to reply, she read Junies's message. Although she was undoubtedly excited, she tried to play it cool.
          She read the text, it said " hey, my roommate said he'd be out all night, want to come over?" Seeing as Sage would never let down the chance to hang out with her closest friend she quickly replied. "Yes! I'd love to hangout!" She thought about it and quickly deleted and replaced it with "Sounds cool, be there soon" not wanting to sound desperate. 

     Sage didn't know why, but she loved looking good when she went to go see Junie. She Buggerd   off to her closet and grabbed a cropped starry blue tank, she also grabbed a black long skirt that passed her knees, and her favorite fishnets. She made a point to put on the earrings Junie got for her birthday. Before she got dressed, she had a thought. And if you asked her, it was unrelated to hanging out with Junie, but she decided that she would wear a new black lace bra she just bought, because you could kind of see it with the tank she was wearing. She quickly got dressed and went to the bathroom and brushed her short curly black hair. While she was in there, she did her makeup and walked out her of her room. Sage went into her kitchen where she fed her cat Jupiter and slipped on a pair of Docs. She got ready head out. She walked out of her dorm and got into her car. When she got to Junies's apartment, she knocked on her door and waited for sweet strong Junie to open it. She sees Junie but before she can get a word in, she's pulled in for a hug. Junie's light strong arms wrapped around Sage; Sage squeezed her back, blushing slightly. Junie dragged Sage over to the couch blabbering something about the movie. Soon they were sitting on the couch and all Sage could think about was how Junie's hair was particularly soft looking today, then a small comment slipped through Sages distraction. "Oh, by the way, I really like that skirt on you!" she gave a small smile and followed with, "It's cute." That made Sage blush. Sage was confused, she was just friends with Junie, nothing else. Right?

493 words

[ur fav author here, sorry this bit was short part two is done and this is REVISED  ;]