(chapter 1)

(Yes I put cartman up there- I just wasn't feeling creative 🤪) (in this AU you guys are teenagers about 15-16 you are 15)

The date was June 11th 2023 y/n was moving to South Park colorado to start a new life with her mom after her parents got separated, they decided they would move close to her mothers brother randy.

"Honey! You should stop playing with your phone and go visit your cousins! I bet you could even make some friends here!" Y/n stood up and went to her mom "where do they even live? " "they live next door y/n" "nice" y/n put on her coat and went to stan's house. "Knock knock" Stan opened the door "the fuc- oh hey y/n! Come in! " y/n came in their house and sat down at the couch "so, what now? " "idk wanna meet my friends?" "Yeah sure are there women?" "Uhh no-" y/n glared at Stan "fine as long their nice" stan smiled and took his phone out and messaged his friends "okay just follow me y/n! " "mk" they went out of the house and went into a green house with a separate garage, (cartmans house) "hey stan- why is there a bitch with you? OMG ARE YOU CHEATING ON WENDY?! " "what!?! This is my cousin!! And I'm not cheating on Wendy! " "meh fine, come in I guess" "cartman this is y/n" "kewl" "has Kenny and Kyle arrived yet? " "nope" "well- y/n would you like to play video games?" "Sure, why not? " "hey fatass what games you got? " "let me see cod, fortnite-" "dude you still play fornite?! " "shut up!- never mind let's play f/g instead!, you okay with that new kid? " "I have a name and yes I have that app" "okay-" *the doorbell rings* "timing" cartman says. There was two boys one had a green hat and orange coat, and the second one had a orange hoodie. "New kid this is Kyle and Kenny!" "Hi, I'm y/n!" Kenny said something but it was muffled "hi y/n! The thing Kenny said was " hello y/n"
"Enough of that let's play f/g now" y/n and the guys played a few rounds until y/n's mom called, "fuck- my mom is calling I'm gonna go outside for a minute, just continue the game" y/n went outside and picked up the phone "yes mom? " "Y/N L/N IT IS ALREADY 6:32 PM I TEXTED YOU TO BE HOME AT 6:00 FOR DINNER!! " "ah mom- I didn't know- I'll be going home- in a few minutes I'll just tell them I'll be going home-" "YOU BETTER!! " "shit-" y/n went into the house again and told them she'll be going. "Awe ok.. Do you have discord y/n?" "Yes just message me your accounts-- bye!! " y/n ran home and when she opened the door she was greeted with her mom giving her the face. "Uhh.. Good evening mom? " "get to the table, Eat dinner, change, and go to sleep early you have school tomorrow.. " "yes mom-" y/n took off her f/c coat, and went to eat dinner, after dinner she changed and brushed her teeth, he got a message from Stan to check her discord if she was in the GC she checked and typed: "yes your friends are talkative asf" "dw there just normal, also I just realized have you guys moved in? " "yeah I thought you knew-? " "YAAY" "Stan I can hear you screaming next door shut up" "sorry- should I tell dad about this?" "No mom is baking cookies rn so she's probably planning a surprise while we're at school tomorrow. " "AND YOUR AT MY SCHOOL YOUR THE BEST COUSIN I EVER HADDD!!" "Ikr 😎, besides we should go to sleep now it's already 8:44 pm" "ok night" "good night" y/n put her phone down and continued to brush her teeth, after a few minutes she packed her bag, changed into pajamas and went to sleep.

(I'm sorry if this chapter it's short- I'll try to make the next chapter longer-!)

Word count: 698