Chapter 1:The begginings...

Xion was a normal boy with normal dreams to grow up and be a knight to protect his village from monsters and demons. And just like any other day, he went into the forest to train with his wooden broadsword and shield to become a great knight, then one day as he was walking through the sky suddenly turned black and a red and black vortex appeared in the sky above him. Scared for his life, Xion ran as fast as he could back to his village, he soon met up with his parents and stared at the gaping hole in the sky. "Mother, what is that thing?" Xion asked his mother, "I don't know sweety, stay away from it and get inside!" Xion followed his orders and went inside, there he was reunited with his brother and father. His brother, his twin who could barely be told apart by him, except for a large scar over his left eye from fighting monsters, ran up to him,"You OK Xion?" His brother draegon said "I'm fine draegon." Xion replied. His brother walked away to help his father move some stuff, then in Xion's heart something flashed, and before he knew it he was running out the door, his mother screaming at him to come back, "Come back, its not safe!!!" His mother yelled at him, but he couldn't, something was pulling him towards the vortex that he could not understand. As he reached the forest he didn't know this would be the last time he would ever see his family, but he didn't care, something pulled him into the forest and closer to the vortex. As he ran through the forest, he eventually came to a clearing, but it a normal clearing, it was as if all the life within it was sucked away, and in the center of the clearing, was a pure black sword made of a material he had never even seen or heard of, as he walked towards it, he heard a voice behind him, a voice that sounded like a snakes hiss, "beware young Xion, by taking that sword, you will be giving away a piece of your humanity and become the gateway in between the human realm and the demon realm, it is your choice, whether you take the power is up to you." He stared at the man in the red cloak, he decided he was a figment of his imagination, this couldn't be real, right? He walked up to the sword and touched its hilt, immediately he felt an amazing surge of power and also pain coming from his chest and soon he couldn't take the power anymore, he blacked out.