Anuj raghav face - off 😈

Let's start,

She didn't know why he was restless but kissed his forehead multiple times 😘, as his face remained in her neck...
She found her home in every breath he took..... In every beat his heart took..... In his every cell that kept him alive..... It was just her everywhere in him..... He stated with her and ended with her......

When he had seen her in their clg for the first time..... She had stolen his heart and he had thought that she will come in his life and love him like this....... He never imagined she will teach him what real love is......he never imagined she will teach how to live for your love ❤️...........

His heart started beating faster and faster......

She could feel the flow of emotions in his eyes with the way he kept staring at her endlessly..... She peacked his lips softly, 'Anuj.......tum itne pareshan kyu ho rahe ho..... don't worry..... I am always with you.......'

She pulled his broad form in her small embrace.....he rested his head on her chest..... listening to her heartbeat and tighten his arms around her waist.....as she cupped his face with her delicate palm and smile at him like it was the most beautiful thing to do in the world......

He couldn't sit without her.....Anuj hear her soothing heartbeat,
'koi tumhe mujhse chin nahi sakta Anu......koi ye soch le.....usse pehle hi me use...use jan se mar dalunga.......'

She knew he was tensed about something, ' koi mujhe tumse nahi chin sakta Anuj.....par kuch aur bhi hai jo tumhe pareshan kar raha hai....batao mujhe......'

Anuj dug his face in her chest making her kiss his hair at the back. He told her About supriya's helath, ma ka BP thoda high hua tha.....now it's normal still...... Mujhe samjh nahi aa raha kya karu.....

She loved the way he was concerned about his Ma, Anuj tumhe Ma ko waqt dena chahiye, i know business ki wajhse it's not possible aur tum try bhi karte honge, make sure tum unse sab share karo, unhe koi tension na ho, aur wese ma to humesha happy hi rehti hai so don't worry.......

Anuj listened to her carefully.....her words soothed his heart.........
How her positive approach towards problems and the way she understood them amazed him.......he knew it was her mother's teaching and his respect for Savita is increased.....
Anuj raised his face and put his forehead on her lips to make her kiss him on his forehead 😘, ' tum mujhe etne ache se kese samjh pati ho.....'

Anu smile 😊 and fulfilled his demand, ' Anuj ko Anupamaa nahi samjhegi to aur kon samjhega.... Anuj ko samjhne ka haq sirf Anu ko hai.......'

'Meri Anu...... meri baby......meri jaan ho tum......' he said with a groaned and slammed his lips on her.....her dupatta had long fallen on her lap and her pinkish skin drove him crazy....soft drops of barrish fall on them making Anupamaa shriek as Anuj got up with her in his embrace and ran towards the car........

She laughed madly in his embrace 😂 and hide her face in his neck as barrish shower them and Anuj put her on the passanger seat before she could get drenched..... She had sinus and he didn't want her to get sick
again.....

Taking driver seat, he put her seat belt and kissed on her forehead 😘 ( kash show me bhi karta 😩)