"my slut"

Yn pov
Pedro is still gaming with his friends,but I'm horny for him rn so I sit next to him on a stol so the camera can't see me but Pedri can.I get my sex toy and get naked,sit with legs open and keep on putting it inside of me.i whimper,but stop and get under his desk and starts pulling his pants down so I see his boxers and I ofc pull does Down too I start licking the tip slowly.His friends see that he look down alot and one even joke with that a girl I sucking his dick,what they didn't know Is that there is one doing that.He takes deep breaths and tries not to moan but he can't take it anymore and say "guys I'm sorry but I gtg"and closes down everything and push my head down more and moan alot I decide to stop and go up on his lap and kiss him on his neck and mouth.He stops and carry me too the bed and takes of all his clothes and moves me "ride me"he says and I so it immediately he lays down and I get on top of him and start riding him.the sound of our moaning and our skin makes me cum "I am so close"I say as he say "do it,I will do it with you babe" I do it when he says it and I feel our mixes comming together.i get of him and lay next to him.he says I need to stand like a dog,on my knees and hands I do it and he gets behind me and pushes his big cock into me "Pedri" i moan loudly he countiues doing that he is best too and before I know it the next round Is starting with me under him and him on top of him.we are both moaning and cumming.

Idk if this is too much or, please tell me🤗🤗