Chapter 3

"What are we now?" Byul asked, "I'm sorry… but I can say my answer right now. I'm still scared and you know that." Byul smiled and nodded. 

"Don't have to be sorry, I could wait for you and that sweet yes. I'll court you until you are ready." Byul mumbled, Solar hugged her. "Thank you, Byul-ah. Welcome Back." 

"Hmmm…" 

"Are we going to tell her now?" Solar asked, Byul nodded. 

"Let's go to the car now," Solar said, "How are you guys?" Byul asked her friends. "We're good, How's the work there?" Seulgi asked, 

"The same as here but kind of homesick…" Byul said, They were about to go when Jieun stopped.

"Mommy, Where's your suitor? Does she diss you? Aiish, I won't vote for her now," Jieun asked, Solar intertwining her and Byul's hands. "She already came, Who were you waiting for? I thought you wanted Byul to be your dad?" Solar asked her daughter, Byul's friends shocked even Jieun.

"Omg! Really? You will be my dad now, Unnie?" Jieun happily asked, "Are you really courting Mommy?" she asked again,

"Yes, I am. I'm mommy's suitor, is that okay?" Byul asked, Jieun quickly nodded. "So okay!" Solar was smiling at the two. 

---

Byul was just hugging Jieun at the van, "You go back with surprise... So you two were dating for 3 years?" Wheein asked,

"Definitely Yes…" Byul said, "So long..."

"So I can call you Dada?" Jieun asked, Byul looked at Solar who was nodding. "Why Dada?"

"I have daddy already then you are the next so Dada..." Jieun said, Byul chuckled and pinched the kid's nose. "Aigoo, That's how your mom taught you?" Solar quickly smacked her, 

"She thinks that one, not me" 

"Can I?" Jieun asked, "Of course..."

"Let's eat first before we go home..." Byul said, They quickly went to the restaurant. 

Byul was so happy as she saw everyone but a bit sad as her parents weren't there to fetch her. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Solar asked, Byul smiled and nodded, "Ah Yes, I'm okay. I'm just tired of the flight..." 

Solar nodded, "You said last week your parents were there when we were talking? They know about us?" Byul asked, their order came and they started to eat. 

"Actually... They knew that you were courting me even though Eric's Family knew it and just supported me and also happy for me and Jieun so there's no issue about it as long as they could have that kid," Solar said, Byul nodded. 

"Shall we go to his grave?" Byul asked, "Next time... You just came back and you need to rest," Solar uttered, 

---

"Mommy... Will we go to Daddy?" Jieun asked, "Hmmm... Maybe next week? Byul unnie just came, why? You want to go to Daddy?" Solar asked, 

"You guys will go to Eric's grave?" Byul asked, "You said earlier..." Byul chuckled, 

"We could go there if mommy agreed..." Byul said and looked at Solar. "Let's just go next week, I promise... Byul unnie just came and she's tired from her flight," Solar uttered, Jieun smiled and nodded. 

"Dada will sleep here?" 

"Why? You want me to sleep here?" Byul asked, Jieun nodded. "Can I?" Byul asked Solar who was fixing the sofa. The girl just hummed. 

"Yep so Go and take a bath now..." Solar said to Jieun, The kid was happy with her mom's answer which she happily ran to her room. 

"Aigoo, don't run..." Solar said, Byul shook her head and giggled. As Jieun Closed her door, Solar sat beside Byul.