Part 1

Min Yoongi:

It was 7 a.m. when I entered the office. "Good morning sir!" my assistant, Park Jimin, greeted me. I looked up and raised my eyebrows in wonder. "You're here already?" Jimin smiled at me. "Like every morning sir. On your desk is your coffee as you like it." I nodded, took my coffee and drank it. Inwardly, I smiled. The coffee really was the way I like it. "What is my schedule for today, Mr Park?", I asked coldly. Jimin stepped towards me. "You have a meeting with Mr. Jung in two hours." My gaze turned to him. "What does Hobi want from me?" He shrugged. "Who knows, Mr. Min," he replied with a smile.

Jung Hoseok:

I entered Min's corporation and caught sight of Jimin. "Good morning, Jimin. You look great again!" Jimin smiled but did not blush. "Thank you, Mr. Jung. Mr Min is waiting for you," Jimin said kindly. I stood in front of him. "Tell me, Mr. Park, what are you doing tonight after work?" Jimin smiled at me. "Hoseok!" barked Yoongi from his office. "Stop flirting with my assistant!" Yoongi stepped out. Jimin stepped up to him. "Do you need anything else for the meeting, sir?" I raised my eyebrows. Jimin was practically looking at Yoongi with heart eyes. "Coffee would be great," Yoongi said curtly. I smiled at Jimin. "Mine with milk, please." "You're welcome, Mr. Jung. I'll bring you the coffee right away," Jimin said. I glanced at Yoongi. "You don't deserve it."

Park Jimin:

I looked at Mr. Jung. "Excuse me?" He smiled. "I was talking to Yoongi, Jimin." I brought the coffee. "Thank you," Hobi smiled at me. I glanced at Yoongi, who was looking at me seriously. "Jimin, by tonight the two scripts need to be read and corrected," he said. "Can you manage?" I nodded and Yoongi handed me manuscripts of thousands of pages. Hobi looked at Yoongi. "This is too much Yoongi. He'll be sitting here until late at night." I smiled slightly. "No problem." I walked to my desk and sighed. My mobile phone rang. Tae. "Jimin, are you in tonight?" I thought, but then snapped my eyes open. Today is Tae's birthday and today is Friday. Damn. This was going to be an endless night. Around 6 p.m., I put the scripts aside and made my way to the bar. "Jimin!" shouted Tae. "You came." "Of course. You're my best friend," I smiled. At 1 o'clock I went home, pulled the scripts towards me and started reading. My mobile phone rang. I grumbled. "Hello?" "Park Jimin, where are my manuscripts?!" yelled Mr. Min in my ear. I was wide awake. "Mr. Min...I'm sorry...", I stammered.

Min Yoongi:

I was staring angrily out of the window when there was a knock and Jimin entered. "You're late," I growled. Jimin stepped to my desk and placed the manuscripts on my table. I turned around. Jimin's eyes were red and tired. "You're done with that?", I asked, surprised. "Yes," Jimin mumbled as his legs shook. I jumped up and caught Jimin just before he landed with his head on the edge of the desk. I heaved a sigh of relief, lifted Jimin up and laid him on the couch. There was another knock and Namjoon entered. I looked up. Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "Did you put too much on poor Jimin again?" I said nothing. Namjoon had a tablet in his hand. "Jimin logged back in around 10pm and hasn't logged out until now. Yoongi, if he keeps this up, you'll need a new assistant in a few weeks." "We publish books here, Namjoon. We have dead-lines," I said firmly. "Yoongi he's the best assistant you've ever had. Don't screw this up or do you want someone like Sooji again?"

Kim Namjoon:

Yoongi's gaze wandered to Jimin on the couch. His gaze revealed nothing. Our conversation woke Jimin. Jimin hastily straightened up when he caught sight of Yoongi. "Mr. Min...," Jimin stammered, but I gently held him back. "Slow down Mr. Park." "No, no, we have dead-lines," Jimin said. I shot Yoongi an angry look. Yoongi stood up, opened a wardrobe and took out a shirt. "Here, Mr. Park. We have appointments today." Jimin took the shirt and changed. I glanced at Yoongi, who was looking at Jimin almost indifferently. Jimin noticed he was being watched, blushed and his hands started shaking. I tried to help Jimin, but Yoongi was already standing in front of Jimin. "Can't you button a shirt?" growled Yoongi angrily. I saw Jimin's eyes flash sadly. "I might need your help with that," Jimin smiled shyly.