The new kind of spice (part 1)

"Ah! Ms. Megan the Stallion welcome I'm guessing the usual" as the bar tender asked. "You know it pookie and I also have a guest with me tonight" as Megan said in a low soft tone. Standing behind her was ice spice (Isis).

"Come on pookie you got this~ it's everyone's first time for something" as Megan teased as they made there way to the V.I.P room of the strip club. " girl who said I was scared I'm just excited that's all boo" as Isis said but deep down she was terrified she never had sex with a girl before.

As Megan opens the door Isis is memmorized by the huge mirror on the other side of the room. "Why is there a huge mirror on the wall Megan?" Isis asked as she walked up to it. "To see ourselves have sex of course~" as Megan walked up behind Isis and grabbed her ass chick memmorized by her extremely short booth shorts.

Isis grabbed her hand "not so fast boo~ if you want to touch me at least help me get my clothes~" as they rasle to the bed pulling off each other clothes but before they could really get started Isis had to ask "how are we gonna have sex with no-" Megan stopped mid way " don't worry boo I got some toys that can help with that" as she opened the drawer that was beside the bed.

As Megan opened the drawer it was full of sex toys some vibrated some where long and thick others where long and skinny. As Megan took her favorite tot out of the drawer she crawled on top of Isis and asked in a low soft voice "are you ready?~" as she slowly put the long thick purple toy into Isis wet pussy as she moaned.