Chapter 19 ( Moving In )

Heyoo my lovelies!! Hope you all are doing great in your life and enjoying reading my story. Please share, vote and comment this story as I am not very happy seeing the response on this book.

Get ready for another amazing one. Enjoy!

Next day, avneet got ready and headed towards the college in a hope to not meet the devil. Soon she was completed with her 2 lectures and was currently going towards the canteen.

Avu( in mind)- Siddharth was on leave yesterday also and I can't see him today too. I don't know what's up with him. I am happy that he isn't here but isn't it suspicious that when he is so obsessed with me, why is he not present here? I hope he isn't planning something. God please just help me.

She reached canteen and ordered some food for her and sat on one of the chairs present there alone. She roamed her eyes around the canteen and found jannat, arishfa, bhavesh and riyaz enjoying their lunch together. Unshed tears covered her eyes as she felt all alone and nobody to give her strength. She avoided looking at them and tried focusing on her food while using phone. After a minute or two, she felt someone's presence in front of her. She lifted her eyes and saw riyaz and jannat standing there. Avneet lightly smiled at them.

Riyaz- Avu, come join us please. Why are you eating alone??

Avu- No...umm....I am fine. You guys enjoy. ( she answered riyaz while taking a look at jaan's face as she thought they might have a problem with her joining them)

Riyaz sensed her insecurity and kept his hand on her hand.

Riyaz- Avneet, they all know about it now. Come on.

Avu's eyes widened and she looked at jannat who was smiling at her.

Jan- Come na avu. Lighten up your mood. That devil won't get to know about this. ( she pleaded to her)

Tears rolled down from avu's eyes as she felt happy getting her friends back. Riyaz signaled bhavesh and ari to come with their food on avu's table while jannat hugged avneet tightly rubbing her back.

Jan- Sshh...everything is gonna be alright my sweetie. Don't panic.

They aparted from the hug and jannat wiped her tears.

Ari- We should make her eat now. See how thin she is getting day by day.

Avu chuckled and they all sat and feeded avneet. After many days, she felt genuine happiness flooding her. Riyaz adored her as she completed her lunch laughing and enjoying with her friends.

After completing her all college lectures, she headed towards her home happily. She entered the apartment, reached her floor and found the door of her house open. She hurriedly got in and got a big shock seeing the site in front of her. Her house was empty, it didn't have even a single thing. Neither her clothes, utensils nor sofa and bed. Till now she is sure who is behind this but she isn't able to figure out the reason behind this act of him.

A voice came breaking her from trance.

Sid- You are shifting with me princess.

Avneet turned towards him with an angry face.

Avu- You didn't have any right over my things that you touched them without my permission. ( she said pointing her index finger at him)

Shifting closer to her, he whispered-

Sid- I have whole right on everything related to you doll.

Avneet cringed at his statement. She took few steps away from him and sat on the floor taking support of the wall.