Kingdom Hearts: A Legacy

After years of Organization XIII's elimination, Sora started laying and slacking off. But a new, powerful villian arrived. Even if the powers of all Organization XIII's members combined, that villian will defeat them without even breaking a sweat. His name was....... Exalez. He defeated the Legendary Sora, but a legend stated that a young man would be chosen to eliminate the source of all evil, which in that case would be Exalez.

273 years after Sora's death, a boy named Mundo was born. Approaching 17 years old, he has been training in basic combat for 5 years  and magic for 2 1/2 years. When on one day he had a strange dream that he held a mysterious weapon. He explained that dream to his tutor, who explained to him what it all meant and told him about his destiny. Only a few days later, he woke up to find the Keyblade in his hand and ran in great fear to his tutor, who started training him on using the Keyblade later.

He named his keyblade " The Burning Keyblade". He mastered it only 3 years later. But what his master and tutor feared the most is that there was no sign of heartless chasing Mundo. That really aroused suspicion for every single thought the tutor had about Mundo. The master kept warning Mundo day after day about the heartless but still no attacks. What could this really be?