'Heart' of the Battle

The Battle has begun. On one side of the battlefield, there was a bunch of Heartless and Beebo fighting Mundo and Memo. On the other side there was Exalez just chilling and summoning lower-leved heartless. Mundo then shouted to Memo "You take care of the Heartless, they're not that strong. I'll take care of Beebo!". Memo quickly followed the commands. Memo defeated the Heartless without breaking a sweat, but the real challenge was Beebo. Not only that, but Exalez himself stepped into the battleground.

Exalez was just taking his time walking towards the heroes. So they took that time to defeat Beebo. And when Exalez finally arrived, he swished his Sabet, a long, sharp weapon of his, from the left to the right injuring both Mundo and Memo. "Are you both that easy to get hit and fly inches back?", said Exalez with a sarcastic tone. "Let's not make him take us by the element of surprise this time.", whispered Mundo to Memo for a short distance, "Let's surprise him ourselves.". "I'm read-" when Exalez interrupted Memo from speaking "What is it time for girly chats now? Take your time, you're both DEAD, anyway.". When suddenly, Memo ran from the left side and Mundo ran from the right side.

Exalez easily dodged them both. And while dodging Memo, he stabbed him in the right-lower side of the abdomen with his Sabet. Memo laid on floor bleeding. When Mundo started losing faith, his Keyblade started quaking. Then the Keyblade, with force without Mundo controlling it, pointed towards Exalez. It quickly started charging from it's tip, charging the power of light. Exalez's eyes started getting wider and he quickly started running towards Mundo. But he was too late, as a laser light went in the glimpse of an eye from the Keyblade right through Exalez's heart.

Mundo couldn't believe what he just saw. He was in total shock when a Portal's appearance out of nowhere interrupted his thinking. He quickly carried Memo and went through the portal to find himself home, in south city. He quickly took Memo to a medic to heal him. And went to his Tutor to explain what happened in every small detail. His master was so proud of him telling him, "All those years in training boys and girls, older, or younger than you, nothing has fulfilled my life as much as hearing this from you. You proved yourself today as a Hero, a Keybalde Hero.". But will that be the end to it?