Coco

Name: Katie Maia Suki Laverne

Stage name: Coco

Date of birth: January 13, 2001 (22 years)

Birth place: Atlanta, Georgia

Height: 5,7

Blood type: A

Position: Vocalist, rapper, dancer

Hobbies: Roller skating, cooking/baking, dancing, ventriloquist

Nicknames: Kiki, cookie, kaykay, kate, maia, Coconut

Family: Alani Mary Laverne (Mother, age 40), Jackson B Carter lll (Father, age 43), Marcus Intak Laverne (Older brother, age 24), Angel Kiara Soyeon Laverne (Younger sister, age 21), Kiara Chayeon Laverne (Younger biological sister, 21)

💫~*Facts about Coco*~💫

*She is a ventriloquist*

*She was adopted*

*She is African on her moms side and native American and Mexican on her dads side*

*She has never met her biological parents*

*Her adoptive parents gave her and her siblings English names and Korean middle names*

*Coco loves animals, she has a bulldog (Jesse), a Siamese cat (Rain), a duck (Miles), and a parrot (James)*

*When she was 5, she had a heart surgery*

*She hates; being sick, rain, having dry lips, and annoying noises (people chewing, clearing their throat, etc)*

*She likes coffee, anything chocolate, sunsets, and music*

*Her favorite color is pink*

*She is a member of paboracha, vocal racha, and occasionally helps 3racha with some tracks*

*She is obsessed with anything strawberry flavored and mochi*

*Her love language is physical touch and words of affirmation*

*She's allergic to pollen and dust*

*She has a habit of hitting people whenever she is happy*

*She's very patient*

*She hates horror movies*

*She doesn't have an ideal type*

*She is the ambassador of Chanel*

*Her life motto is, "It is what it is"*

(Just a quick note, Coco has no official face claim, her appearance is just a light skin girl with curly hair, so I will be trying to find photos that resemble that. The only thing is that I might use photos of darker skinned girls in the photos where she's supposed to be w a member or smth, bc is really hard to find ambw photos that look exactly how I need them too!)