1

(3rd person pov)

"COCO! GET UPPP!!" A loud shout echoed through the dorm.

Coco groaned.

She rubbed her eyes and took in her surroundings, realizing she had woken up late.

She tossed the covers off of her and scrambled out of her room, and into the main living area of the dorm.

"Look who's finally awake." Hyunjin teased.

Coco rolled her eyes and plopped down on the couch next to Hyunjin.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up?"

"Cause your grumpy when you get up." Changbin shrugged.

"I'm not!" Coco scoffed, cuddling Hyunjin's side.

"Sureee, whatever you say." Changbin chuckled.

Chan spoke from the kitchen, "Guys, food is ready!"

Jisung and Changbin bolted up, but Coco clung to Hyunjin, and they both waddled over to the kitchen.

"Coco, you have to let go so I can eat!" Hyunjin tried prying her off, but it was no use. He huffed.

"What are we doing today?" Coco asked, taking Hyunjin's toast.

"Well, not much..I'm going to the studio with Jisung and Bin." Chan said.

Hyunjin chimed in. "I'm going with Minho to come up with possible future choreo ideas."

Coco hummed.

"I think Lix, I.N, and Minnie are vlogging today." Changbin said, focused on his phone.

"Ooo, I might join them." Coco decided that's what she was going to do for the day.

They all chatted and continued to eat their breakfast.

When Coco was done, she headed to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth.

She decided to stuff her puffy hair in a beanie, she was too lazy to do anything else with it

She grabbed her phone and her bag and left the dorm, saying goodbye to her other members.

She walked down the hall and next door to the other dorm, knocking lightly. She could hear someone shuffling around before opening the door.

"Oh, hey Coco!" Jeongin smiled.

"Hi Innie!" She stepped into the apartment. "I heard you, Seung, and Lix are vlogging, and I have nothing else to do sooo.."

"So you wanna join." He finished her sentence.

"Yep!" 

Felix and Seungmin walked out of their rooms, smiling upon seeing Coco.

"What are you doing here?" Felix asked, a bit confused.