Rumors - Part 2

------------------------------------------

Word count: 1882

------------------------------------------

.

.

.

You sat on your bed wondering how you've already made enemies.

"What the hell did I do wrong!?" You shout, annoyed.

"I for REAL just low key talked to Rengoku, and shit went downhill! How does that make any sense!" You shouted more.

"This wasn't a part I remember playing from the game! Plus, Giyuu, Rengoku, Shinobu, Misturi, Yoriichi, and the others weren't even on the council either!" You started pulling your hair out of stress.

You heavily sigh but are startled by a random know at your front door.

'Who could be here at this hour? Tamayo and Yurishiro shouldn't be back till a couple more weeks.' You quickly but quietly walk towards the door.

You look through the peep hole and are surprised by Shinobu and Misturi standing there.

You unlock your door and are immediately attacked with hugs.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n!" Misturi Shouts crying.

"We'll find who ever made up those rumors!" Shinobu exclaimed. "Don't you worry."

"You guys came all this way to tell me that?" You laughed.

"Well, we don't have your number, so..." Misturi said.

"Ah! That's what I was forgetting!" You snapped your fingers.

You opened your phone for Misturi and Shinobu to enter their numbers.

"Would you guys like to come in?" You asked, gesturing them to come in.

"Of course!" Misturi said.

They walk inside and sit on the couch.

You offer to make them tea, to which they agreed.

They both offered to help you, but you politely declined.

After the tea was done boiling, you carefully poured the liquid into traditional tea cups.
You place the three cups and the tea pot on a tray and take it to the living room to where you all were talking.

You place the tray on the coffee table and hand Misturi and Shinobu their cups.

"Thank you." They both replied.

"So..." You replied, taking a sip of your tea. "What's the real reason you came here?" You placed your tea cuo down gently.

Misturi and Shinobu both look at each other and get back to you.

"Rengoku might have found out who spread those rumors." Shinobu looked at you, giving you a closed eyed smile.

"Already?!" You said shocked.

"Yes, his name is..." Misturi said before cutting off her sentence.

"Muzan Kibutsuji..." Shinobu finished.

Your eyes widened.

'The hell... I'm meeting him way too early than in the game! And in a different way, too!' You thought shocked.

"More than likely, it was him or... it was the fangirls that love to stalk our council boys..." Misturi stated sadly.

"Those were the things that Rengoku came up with." Shinobu said.