Chapter 4:Upgrades & Evolution

Time skip to the afternoon the next day:

The morning had came pretty quick, I had gotten up early to check on my swarm since monsters had started to show up when I got the woman I had saved from the slaver camp back to my hive cluster. I had lost 1,000 zerglings during the night  since  the during the attack by the monsters during the night, there were lots of creepers & spiders in the horde. I had just started to make breakfast when the girls woke up & when they joined me to eat I got to know them a bit better.

 Olga Discordia was born the day her mother arrived into the village that the girls used to live  about 300 years ago by elf time(1 day in human time is = 35 days elf time). Even though Olga was born as a pure dark elf, as she grew up she showed signs of using magic from the other elf clans & races. When she turn 9 in human years, she showed signs of wanting to to learn how to heal so for 13 years she learned every known medical procedure,healing Technic & magic that her mother knew & then some.3 Weeks ago all the members of her village but a few left to help the nearby villages after they were attack at night by a massive group of monsters. It was pure luck that the slavers had found the village with so few people in it, other wise the slavers would have been killed given the size of the village.

Celestine Lucross, she was a child herself when the village was built 1000 years ago elfven time, though unlike most most of the elf's in the village at the start,Celestine was able to learn most of knowledge from the environment because of how good her magic control was compared to others. By the time Olga's mother had gotten to the village,Celestine was almost finish mastering the healing arts & had started to learn elemental magic along with a magic the elf's called in their tongue  when translated it means"Energy Matter manipulation" but the surprising thing was that there were so few users of that magic that Celestine had to be self taught.

Chloe's story does not have a happy start,she was born a half-human and half-dark elf. She holds a  small grudge against humans because of her abusive childhood at the hands of a human slaver prior to being saved by Olga Discordia & her hunting party when the slaver crossed into elven territory. In gratitude, Chloe dedicates her life to serving Olga and standing by her side as her loyal aide no matter the situation they are in. Chloe was brought to the village 80 years ago elven time & since then has became famous when it comes to anything that involved hunting. I even learned that with Chloe's help, a group of monster hunters was able to fight of a horde of 6,000 zombies that were attack villages along the border of the elf lands.

Leah Clearwater was born 100 years ago in the village by elven time though when she turned 18, her shapeshifter genes activated which in turned slowed down her ageing but by how much is anybody's guess. When Leah asked her mom on her people's history, she learns that each shapeshifter type has their own history,culture & laws although she also learns that her father was human but was killed when he gave his life to hold off an army of bandits & he was able to take down 750 of them which caused the army to scatter before succumbing to his wounds. A few years before the slavers attack the village & kidnapped Leah & the other woman, Leah's mother had moved into a town that was far from the border of the elven lands since a group of shapeshifter's were in trouble & she went there to help them.

After breakfast, the girls were given a tour of the hive cluster by Selena while I open my swarm info only to get a surprised at what I saw.

Swarm Bio energy:455,100

Income rate:150,200 per day

Supply:1,213/5,130

Buildings:

Hatchery's:421

Extractors:360

Creep Tumors:900

Spawning pool:15