いつもあなた • 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐢𝐤𝐮

𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

!ᵃᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᴬᵁ
!ᴬⁿᵍˢᵗ
!ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
!ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁱᵏᵘˣʷⁱᶠᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

.

.

As Oliver Aiku's wife, you find yourself in a dilemmatic and vexitious situation. Your relationship seems to be in a somewhat strained state, as your husband often returns home much later than he previously returned home during the past. This, combined with the apparent shift in your relationship, leads you to surmise that he might be engaging in a potentially illicit affair, which is causing you much concern and distress regarding the status of your relationship and the wellbeing of your family.

.

.

As the evening had turned into the late stages of the night and you had not yet been able to fall asleep, your phone had suddenly vibrated and alerted you of a recent communication via a notification. You had quickly grabbed your phone and opened the message which consisted of a communication from your husband, Oliver Aiku.

.

Hubby <3
: Sorry, love. I just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to come home tonight.

: I'm really busy right now, don't worry I'll buy you a present when I get home! <3

You
Ok. Be careful :

Don't overwork yourself, ok? :

Seen.

.

You were intently observing your adorable infant lying down on the crib, feeling quite dejected and saddened at the possibility that she will only grow up with one parent. The thought of having to explain to her the absence of her father in her life, and the possibility of him being content with his other family was a disturbing and emotionally draining possibility that you did not wish to consider.

The choice presented to you was indeed quite a difficult one, and the decision that you would have to make would be the critical one. You were indeed aware of the fact that you did not desire to raise your child in a toxic living environment, and that it would indeed be your responsibility as a mother to protect and shelter her from the man who had caused this much discomfort and heartache.

You had turned to look at your child lying in the crib, and once you considered the fact that she would be growing up without her father's presence, you were unable to hold back your emotions and had begun to tear up. The realization of what the situation would mean to your daughter was a bitter pill to swallow, but you couldn't help but be aware of the fact that you were doing the right thing for the sake of your family and her wellbeing.

Indeed, it was quite a heartbreaking and saddening sight to witness and consider. The thought of your daughter being unable to grasp the concept and reason behind your husband leaving her caused you to feel quite terrible for her well-being and future. You had known that it might be quite tough and even traumatic for her to process such information when she grew up, but it was truly for the best when considering the long-term outcome of her situation.

.

"Aiku, can I talk to you?"

You had approached Oliver Aiku and asked for a conversation with him. You were under the assumption that you both needed to sort out your relationship and that it had been negatively affected by his recent actions as well as your suspicions about him engaging in an illicit affair. He was noticably a quiet person and had looked away as he had nodded his head slowly as a response to your request.