☆My Love☆

There are two parts.

(Part 1)

Rain was stressed out from schoolwork and his finals test was coming up keeping up with his school life and work, and his love life was even more difficult because they were both busy.

"P'payu!" as Rain came running to hug him "hey sweet boy..." He said tiredly, as Rain noticed his tiredness and backed away slightly "are you tired?" Rain said in disappointment, "kind of I'm gonna take nap and I'll cook dinner later, ok?" Rain was understanding but he hasn't spent a day without P'payu and his daily tiredness It made him sad and at the same disappointed because he wanted to spend time with his lover but of course, 

he wanted Payu to be well rested and better "It's fine I'll just order take out you can sleep!" Rain said the with the most enthusiasm he had "You sure?" Payu said in question as Rain nodded "Mhm! go to sleep."

He gave P'payu a quick kiss as he pushed him away "Go now!" he said with a smile while he was slowly draining inside "ok if you say so..." as payu walked up the stairs. 

(Time skip)

P'payu was asleep and rain was sitting in the living room all the lights were off.

He was silently sobbing in the living room, as he reflected on his life what was he doing wrong what was he doing right "Rain." Payu said in a firm voice, Rain jumped out of surprise, "H-Huh!?" He quickly wiped his tears "Rain look at me." His voice got firmer he walk to Rain as he lifted his chin with his index finger "hmm..." He was in a daze "Why are you crying?" there was a silence "N-No reason.".

"Rain." 

He confessed "I don't know what I'm doing right or wrong right now I-I school, and the test is stressful, and it makes me feel weird." P'payu kissed him "Baby don't worry about me right now, worry about school, ok?" "Are you sure?" P'payu nodded as he kissed Rain once more "yes baby lets go to sleep and pass that test tomorrow got it?" Rain nodded and smiled. "I'll try" P'payu gave Rain as peck on his cheek and led him upstairs.

Then they slept going to the next day.... 

End Of Part One

___________