☆Finals☆

(Part 2 Final)

As Rain woke up the next day all he thought about was passing the test "pass the test pass the test" he thought, he didn't even react to P'payu giving him a good morning kiss, He just paid attention to one thing, the test.

"Sweet boy?" Rain did not react to or respond to the call "Baby?" again no response.

"Rain" He finally responded "Yes?" P'payu looked at him questioningly "are you ok?" as he walked closer to him wrapping Rain's arms around his waist, "Totally, I'm good!" Payu looked at him in confusion, but he did not want to mess with Rain's mind right now, "If it's about the test baby just know that you'll do great and even if you fail you can get back up and try again next year, I'll be just as proud, I would never be disappointed in you, ok? If it's about how the relationship is, it's good and I would love to stay like this forever ok? I would never leave you my love, I have to go to work I'll see you at home then, ok?" he gave rain a kiss on his forehead, cheek and his lips.

"Ok..."

As Rain's heart felt lighter than before "I'll see you at home!" as P'payu closed the door behind him.

"Huu..." Rain let out a little sigh of relief "let's pass!" he said confidently walking out as he locked the door...Later he then got to class he ran to sky as he saw him "Skyyy, this test makes me nervous!"

"Oh, shut up drama queen." sky said laughing "Am not!" Rain replied back, as Sky was about to speak the teacher came into the room "Everyone in your seats the test will last four to three hours work diligently but fast and make sure you pass as this is your last year here, I do not want to see you guys' next year got it!".

"GOT IT!" the students yelled, and the teacher smiled "The test starts now." 

All students were working through the test the only one stressing was Rain, it wasn't like he didn't know the answers he was just stressed but as he remembered what he heard this morning it was like his whole mindset was changed.

 "If it's about the test baby just know that you'll do great and even if you fail you can get back up and try again next year, I'll be just as proud, I would never be disappointed in you, ok? If it's about how the relationship is, it's good and I would love to stay like this forever ok? I would never leave you, my love." He smiled as he remembered what happened, he worked hard, and he was the first to finish. 

"Good job Rain first one to finish you may go sit in your seat and do whatever you may please, all I ask is to not help someone, not be on your phone, or snack as other people would be asking" she smiled "of course ma'am." Rain said back as he went to sit in his seat and put his head on his desk.

(Time skip)

"Good job everyone you all did great class is dismissed have a good life in later times I'll miss you all." she smiled hinting everyone passed as everyone smiled as everyone cheered, everyone had left the class and Rain was the last "Rain before you leave" he smiled and walked towards her "yes ma'am?".

"Great job on the test, you were the only one who got a full Hundred percent on the test I've never been so proud of students here before." she began crying "Say thank you for how wonderful this class has been for the past months for me, tell them I said thank you." she gave Rain a pat on the shoulder "Good job kid, and thank you." This was her last year here Rain also began getting emotional as this was his favorite teacher "Yes ma'am." she smiled as she left the classroom as her heals clanked against to tile floors.

Rain left the class happy and content he passed, and he felt good speaking to the teacher for the last time, then he felt his head spin he had to tell P'payu!

(Time skip)

Rain was home hours ago, now he was sitting in the rain Waiting for P'payu to come, he got home since three P.M now it was 10 P.M, first it was the hot sun and now it was the rain pouring on him cooling him down.

He then saw a light flash as someone pulled into the driveway.

"P'payu!" he said excitedly.

But Payu was not happy.

"Rain what are you doing out here!" He said yelling as the rain was slightly overpowering his voice.

"I have something to tell you!" he smiled in excitement but payu dragged him inside.

He was not happy as he slowly pealed the clothes off of Rain leading him into the bathroom "payu?", "What." payu said back, "I passed I'm the only one who got a hundred to aren't you happy!" he said smiling "of course I'm happy, just not happy about you standing in the rain for hours!".

He said with anger, but slowly kissed him as he said, "This is your punishment." he said in a low seductive voice, but it was filled with a hint of anger, Rain knew he was screwed.

🔞

They were in the bathtub, as P'payu was kissing Rain as much as his lungs could, while Rain was just having problems breathing after several seconds, "P-Payu I didn't mean t-to make you angry...".

He stuttered slightly as he was still breathing heavily, "I'm not angry at you I'm angry at myself for leaving you in the rain for so long I should have looked at the text." 

he kissed Rain again, but Rain's hands progressively wrapped around P'payu's neck as he pulled him into the kiss more. Their tongues intertwined, as P'payu's hand slid around rains back. and carried him out of the tub "P-P'payu where are we going?" He was silent for a while as soon as Rain opened his mouth P'payu blurted out "Our room" Rain blushed, he was in trouble tonight.

as Payu laid Rain on the bed and got on to off him Rain closed his eyes and blushed "P'payu we might get the bed wet." Rain tried to persuade him, but it was no use, "I don't care." P'payu said word for word as he kissed Rain from his lips opening the rest of his mouth with his tongue, exploring it like a wild animal.

"Mph! ~" Rain made a slight noise and That filled his passion in him, he began dragging Rain's bottom lip, as he then went to his jaw, dragging his own lips down to Rain's neck leaving hickeys visible.

as he went to his chest Rain let out a slight moan, gaining a blush from him.

P'payu gave up he lost control; He took out a condom from his drawer and ripped it open.

"P'payu! I've never done this before!" he said in embarrassment, "I'll teach you." He said calmly kissing his forehead and the tears coming from his eyes.

he then grabbed lube and gently smeared it against Rain's entrance, and slowly scissored him, "Ngh! ~" Rain let out a beautiful moan which made Payu go insane with lust, He then took his dick and inserted it into to Rain slowly but surely, which made Rain let out small gasps and moans. P'payu then began giving him kisses on his neck as he thrusted into Rain at a fast paste.

Rain then took his nape and led Payu's lips to his "Kiss me please." he whispered.

This went on several times for several hours.

Until Rain was motion less.

________________________________________

(Bonus)

He opened his eyes to see Rain sleeping peacefully. P'payu kissed him on the cheek as Rain got up, and it was beautiful and raining outside "Heh... When I look into your eyes it make's me at ease It make me love you more...."

Thank you for reading!