Chapter 46: A Battle's End

Red Island South City / Midday / Battle's End

The brothers were walking down to the city districs injured as they are heading to the massive plaza where lots of people are reunited and wyverns perching on top of buildings as they are seeing healers healing injured civilians and soldiers. They entered the plaza that is full of people and then silence as everyone started to look at the two brutes injured. Everyone make a way for them and in the distance of the plaza, Gladyr was there looking at them and she runs towards them.

Sarux: Ah she is happy to see you! look at her!

Verdin: I know.....

Princess Gladyr: (Lunges at him and hug Verdin) IM SO GLAD YOU ALIVE! So what happened!?

Verdin: (Looking at her while the entire plaza including the wyverns are looking at him) Should I say this aloud?

Princess Gladyr: You must!

Verdin: (Looking at Sarux and smiling) Brother.....Spread the news..

Sarux: (Smiling) Of course. Everyone......Deuron is no more!!!

The entire plaza ERUPTED in cheering that where so deafening for Verdins ears and the wyverns gave victory roars aloud as they all lunged at the skies celebrating around in the city.

The dead silence it turned now as a loud celebration as many haroxians started doing their victory raptoric calls and others still cheering. Several cruisers and battleships from the Fifth fleet started firing their cannons at the sea as the crew inside are celebrating hearing the news of the death of this bloodthirsty Brute that made so many atrocities in this war, But the war continues. The Conclaves Clans, Red League are still out there but this battle is a huge lost for them that they will remember of this horrific defeat against them.

Princess Gladyr: (Laughing) Ahahahahaha! Look around you love.....

Verdin: (Still hugging her) I know....Gladyr...... the island is liberated...

Princess Gladyr: (Looking at his face) It is and before we do our next step I need this again (She proceed to jaw lock him)

They were kissing in the middle of the celebration as people started drinking bottles.

Sarux: (Looking at them) Beautiful......

Verdin: Can I have more privacy?

Sarux: Your kidding??? You are literally kissing in front of everyone! Although they haven't yet notice since they are still celebrating!

Princess Gladyr: Both your parents must be proud......May they now rest in peace...

Verdin: Yeah......Even Cyra. May they rest well now....And brother.

Sarux: Yes Verdin what is it?

Verdin: This is your trophy now....(Gives Sarux Deuron's Trident)

Sarux: I....ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Verdin: You went through a lot already. You deserved this. Take it as a part of your revenge plot.

Sarux: (Taking the Obsidian Trident) I...Thank you! Thank You so much!! I can wait for my new Sentinel test after this!

Verdin: The fight with Deuron......I decided to make it your final test Sarux. You passed the training. Congratulations Brother!

Sarux: (EYES WIDENED AND SHOCKED!!) WHAT!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?? (HE runs to him and hug him hard enough)

Verdin: (Groaned from the impact of his hug and hugged back his brother, he was crying in joy) Sarux....Im serious, In defeating Deuron I decided to make that as your final test, and you passed. You are now one of us as Karxilian Sentinels.