The Day Begins

I woke up feeling a low as ever. I slowly stood and took a deep breath. It's a school day once again, I can't seem to even get a break from the pain. I looked down at my legs. "At least I quit doing that" I thought as I headed to my closet. I opened the doors them hitting the hollow wall with a loud bang. "Shit, " I yelped grabbing the door. I grab a T-shirt and a pair of old skinny jeans, black of course. I slowly opened my door it creaking as it opened. I peeked into the hallway, making sure my sister wasn't anywhere around. I opened the door all the way and ran downstairs. The house is empty. Everyone left for their jobs or school. I grabbed my backpack and started heading to the bus stop.

I walk down the cold street while it's raining. I have no umbrella. The rain hit my head, keeping me very cold. I feel as though everyone is staring at me out their windows. "Stop looking at me. I know. I know. I am stupid and poor and I hate umbrellas. Stop judging me, please."thoughts rushed through my head as I gripped the straps of my backpack, the look of pain in my face. I get to the bus stop and wait 20 minutes for my bus to come. The bus pulled up in front of us everyone got in, me third. I sat near the window and put my headphones on and started listening to music. In no time we were all at school. I took off my headphones and shoved them into my backpack along with my phone. Suddenly I heard that annoying kid's voice "hey fancy Nancy. Stop being so emo." My name is not even Nancy, I really don't get that kid. I ignored him and got off the bus and headed into the school, soaked.