Lost in Twiceland - Part 1

t's so crowded here yet nobody recognizes us.

All I can see are white-skinned foreigners. Some of them are Asian, but still, they don't really care about us. It's like we are total strangers for them, so are they for us. It's good that Mina is here because she can speak English well. If it's about learning language, she is so much better than me. Ah, Jihyo is good too, but I think Mina's pronunciation is the best among the members...... Nayeon, who is not interested in using English, is now talking out loud using Korean. Momo is listening to her story peacefully with a snack on her hands. I guess, as long as there is food, Momo is happy. It's not that simple tho. Momo likes eating carbo, so her snacks are heavy foods. Like right now, she is eating kebab that's sold near where we are sitting. Right beside us, there is an arcade machine where Mina is so concentrate on it. She is playing a fighting game called 'Street Fighter'. It's been a while now.....

It's not that I'm boring watching Mina's playing game or listening to Nayeon's random stories, but right now we are in a freaking amusement park! Why in the world we're just sitting without trying the attractions out there??? Well, Mina and Momo are not the fans of height or scary things and, it looks like, Nayeon is happy as long as she has someone to talk to. I'm too shy to ask them to move on from this place. It's not like I hasn't tried it. I've gave them some signs. I just can't tell them directly that I'm bored with them.

But that's okay. I've sent some messages secretly to Sana and Tzuyu to pick me up. I hope they read it. I even called them but none of them pick it up! Maybe they are so busy having fun. I can't just leave Minamo and find the rest of the members because I'm afraid I'll be lost. This is a huge place. Besides, I don't know precisely where they are right now.......

It's been an hour since I'm here. I've drunk 3 cups of strawberry milkshake now. Super bored. Well, I'm happy that MiNaMo treats me today. I'm with the richest members in Twice, at least. Should I just leave them here secretly? Right after thinking like that, I see 3 figures of Korean girls from afar. They are Sana and the gang! Apparently, they are here to buy some drinks......

Immediately, I come to Sana. "Finally you're here!" I whisper to her, "Have you read my messages?"

"Haejuuuuu! What message?? By the way, what have you been doing so faaaar?" She asks me out loud. It's fortunate that everybody is busy with their own business.

"Sshhh... Low your voice, Sana. I'm just sitting here without doing anything. I'm struggling!"

Sana looks behind my shoulder,"Awww... I get it. Well yeah, it looks like you are in a wrong group today hehe! You should come with us."

"Yeah, but you need to rescue me from them first."

"What do you mean?"

"Just tell them that you want to bring me around, okay?"

"Hmm...." It looks like Sana's got an idea. I have a bad feeling about this...... "Okay, but in one condition!"

"A condition? Again??! Why is a condition always involved if I ask something for you? You know what..... Okay, just take me, Sana, I'll do anything for you!"

"Anything?" She grins.

"Just do it!"

"I'll remember that," She says cheerfully while leaving me and approaching Minamo. Will she be succeded talk to them?