𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Mara Grimm is very good at her job and she loves the thrill of finding souls and bringing them to where they belong— whether it be Hell or even Heaven

Mara Grimm is very good at her job and she loves the thrill of finding souls and bringing them to where they belong— whether it be Hell or even Heaven. In this occupation, you're taught not to care and just dump the poor unfortunate dead people at the doors of hell or heaven.

Recently in hell, Mara found out her now ex-boyfriend was sleeping with her best friend. Deciding she was sick of the crap hell has always seemed to throw at her she decided to go and move on up where the humans live.

Her boss was fine with it since it would give Mara more room to think about where some lost souls were hiding. Her new assignment was to find Damon Salvatore a once-human man that was turned into a vampire in 1864 thanks to her friend Katherine Pierce.

Now, she must find him since the big boss wasn't so happy that he slipped away.

Mara moves to Mystic Falls to go undercover and to gain the trust of those close to the Raven-haired man. Never did she expect to enjoy living on earth and finding his company not to be so unbearable.

No doubt the journey of love between a snarky vampire and a loyal servant to Lucifer will be a tough one.

Will they find peace in the darkness of their deadly love? After all, receiving the kiss of death there are so many possibilities.