Us or None

Though the world has 9 billion people siv never found any soul for her comfort. it had been a year Ash passed and she survives only with his beautiful memories.

Siv entered into a club  for her peace and found ash's rivalry team headed by sam warner  partying there win and creating a ruckus there. Sam was someone who siv hated a lot due to many past incidents. Sam and ash team would often have matches and sam's team would win it with a ease. Though sam is a cool and calm person when it comes to football he turns to a demon and would have such a rage. His attitude in matches are the worst where people could easily judge him as arrogant person. To the media and public he is the monster who could win any match. He has n number of fans who could go crazy even with his smile.

Tho the sound was disturbing siv a lot she didn't give a thought abt it and continued with her drinks. It reached a point where she lost herself and only things she could see was sam and others having their drinks. Siv moved near their table in a worse state and held aiden's( sam's close friend) shoulder for her support.She faced sam and just blurted out all her anger on sam for no reason.

Siv: Heyy youu...Aren't u sam warner bloody? what a attitude u have man ahh??what is ur problem with ash da!!...His last match was with u won cheating him. And thats the main reason why am alone in this bloody planet...I can't ra....He was the only one for me dumbhead and u took him from me.I will never forgive u in my whole.....

Siv fainted shouting in the club and all she could remember was a hand carrying her in the bride style.

Siv Bloom:

Each and every night the only thing I wish for is may this night be my last one and I wake up every day for no reason...I lost my job,my parents atlast him who was my whole world...(Nevermind for money my savings would come for other 2 gen). And yesterday I met the bloody arsehole who I will never forget in my life SAM WARNER. I have always wanted to kick his ass to death for taking ash from me and atlast I  got a chance to blast him...And waking up from bed tdy all I could remember is some man carrying me to a car and helping me to get home...This hangover shit sucks...

Again the same rountine starts for the day...I go to ash's favourite places juz to feel him near me always and wander the streets like a beggar.And tdy my plan changes am going to him..SAM with silver my close buddy...

Why should we even have visit to his match siv...

Come with me baby...Let's atleast hope he loses tdy...I want to see him loosing silver.

But its the finals tdy...You can never see that doll..

Silver ig u r my friend...

Ofc yeah what a doubt in that...

we both had long hug and moved to his match...As soon as his team entered the field the crowd went mad "only for him" and I srsly don't find a reason in it.. Even silver near me was clapping her hands and smiling like a idiot. she has always been sam's biggest fan even Ash was. NEVERMIND.

SAM WARNER:

The cutie pie whom I have always admired for her charm had lost everything in the last two years after ash's death.. It ain't something like me and ash are lifetime rivals, we r friends but siv hates me to a big extent for making her boyfriend lose every match. And even in my worst nightmares never thought that ash life would end after a match with me...All I know was after finishing our match he and siv went for a long drive and that drive stopped soon in a terrible way.. Siv lost her eyesight and ash lost his whole life...And the only thing I could do was giving my brother's eye from the donor bank. The whole friends groups, Silver every knows abt the eye donation except her and also I don't want her to know about it...The day she came to bar and shouted was sthg worse she made me feel guilt.. she made me to hate my life for a extent. Soon she fainted in my hands and I carried the doll to her house.

And today is the final match between us and merchant that is going to decide the captain of the european team. The first half match went great and there was no doubt its me the next captain of the european team...During the halfway break she came to our team's room..

Sam I need to have a talk with you...

Haann coming bloom...

Motherf***er never call me like that...

Okaaii coming...

That was sthg never expected...she called me for no reason to a separate room and said things that can never happen in real but its her so yeah.. It will happen without a next word...I know that I can never be in ash's place but atleast she shouldn't hate me.

MATCH COMMENTER:

Last 2 mins the players r on fire and sthg unexpected is that merchants are leading the game..Samm what hpnd man...Sam isn't in flow tdy guys.. But he will lose his captaincy bro thats not sthg good.. we want european team under him people. And the match comes to an end for the first time in the history the merchants have held the trophy high...To mention after 5years Sam has lost a match...And there the merchants dedicate their trophy to Ash Jr. we miss you ash...There they show ash's girlfriend guyss....Coming to the conclusion Lautner is our next european team's captain substituting Ash Jr....Good bye for the day...

SIV BLOOM:

Silver r u even crying?? That was juz a match baby...That's not going affect ur heroes image for sure...

Siv that was for u..Only for you juz remember it...What did he even do to u broo..Even ash wouldn't like what u have done now.

Mind ur words baby girls..

I know my limits when it comes to u siv...Break up for 2 days...I hate you byee....

See you soon dear...Lou youu <3

CONVO BTW SAM AND SIV:

Sam: what's the matter bloom?

I have already warned u sam..Never call me bloom....

Donee...Juz leave that..What's the matter?

I want u to loose the match.

R u even joking...U fucking know how imp this match is to me...

And that's y am asking u to loose...

Stop this attitude siv...you can never watch me losing...

Will u not do it for me sam?Just look at my eyes and say?!

You can't play with my feelings siv..I can't loose this match for anyone and YOU ain't a exception.

Is that so??Then ur choice...It's Me Vs the Football.. Think wise.. Hope u will choose a gud choice.

Byeee <3