sunset

It took years, for me to be free of all those clutches that kept pulling me behind.

This beautiful sunsets, are the mostttt beautiful thing... I really love how beautiful it feels at the evening.

This cold Breeze, touching my face, this shadow of tree...this beautiful The flow of water, these sounds, all this is so mesmerizing, all this sets my soul frees me from all the bondage of the world.

Life... Life ... life is just combination of all and whole a lot phases. Some may will make you cry, some may will make you laugh. It's always depressing to leave something or someone behind. Thinking that they maybe hurt as well .. ? But why would someone hurt, will tend to hurt you in return? ... Will be hell bent of making your life suffocating? ... Will emotionally drain you?..
Sometimes we are bound to have no answers to every question, just to be answered with a beautiful come, all, at once.

Maybe my answers are, Him.

I know very small word, but meant too much for me.

All my answers, was just Him,
is Him.

Someone so beautiful, so lovely like him, how could I not ask God, for not hinting me for such beautiful future?

It was so much difficult to survive everything, only to get him, as my answers in future?
Was worth every sufferings, i was out through..

Life is beautiful, with Him.

But, life is also miraculous, with Me.
You know, after losing everything, i found myself.

I am now more loving, to myself.
I love myself, and i mean it.

From being selfless to self-caring,
From being easily targeted, to not so easily being fooled.
From being shy and timid , to being this lioness, who'll hunt you down for whatever wrong you'll put me through.

I have emerged as a more resilient, more beautiful soul.

I'm not worried about outcomes anymore.
I'm not worried about the ones who hurts me anymore.

I am first myself,
My relationship is first to myself.

Whatever lessons i was taught from the start, childhood, to be hard on myself .

I undone it all.
For the sake of my safety, my security.
For no one be able to treat me like trash anymore.
I did it all.

I'm still the old person, but with a super updated version.

You know, i have learnt from Falling apart, in each little step.

I have learnt the hard way.

This made me feel more loving to myself.
This self-love journey was so beautiful.
Like a whole lot of glow-up.
I felt i owe myself a lot, like too much?
For not understanding myself before, for not loving myself before.

Loving my ownself, gave me this inner happiness, confidence, beautiful vibe, like i can be happy for myself, i don't have to be the one to accept anything and everything, even if it hurts me.

I am happy that i choose myself, over everyone and everything.

which lead my way, to be crossed with you my love.

It feels amazing to be next to you, every second of life feels more beautiful with you. You pull my heart's strings.

- Your Love