Chapter 10

"YOU BOTH IDIOTS WE'LL DIE EVEN BEFORE WE START THE FIGHT" I was brought back to sense by Alan's shouting , when my sister was not looking I took that chance to freeze the roots of the plant that my sister was controlling and broke it into pieces . I saw my sister glaring at me but I don't care because we have a bigger problem that mysterious lady started to chant something , she also had removed her face and if you ask me she is kind cute . As she was about to throw a massive fire ball a boy came and hugged her sensing this her anger subsided and glared at the boy but the boy didn't mind that and looked at us . He looked like he came straight from an anime where as I look average he started to speak " hello sorry for the inconvenience as you can see my friend here is kind of hot tempered can you all forgive us" saying this he showed puppy eyes , haaaa cuteeeeeeee. We all asked for sorry and thought of going home but my brother came running towards me see this I ran impulsively but I didn't see who was in the front and boing I caught someone in my hand when I looked down it was that mystery women and she started to bubble , sensing this I ran my way to our home with my sister and my friend cursing in the behind . When we reached my sisters friend came up to me and said good luck and ran off , so when looked at my sister she said " we have a lot to talk" hearing this I gulped my last saliva.........mom.........dad.......... I will miss you *sob* "Haaaaaa i will not kill you just tell me the truth" my sister said so I asked "but ---- I will answer your questions too first let's get in " I agreed with her and went in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOO....... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SOMANY OF YOU LIKED THIS PLOT I JUST STARTED THIS AS A HOBBY BUT NOW I THIMK I HAVE TO DO MY BEST IN THIS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD SUPPORT ME AND I GOT TO KNOW NO ONE IS LEAVING A MESSAGE IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE MESSAGE BOX ANDDD

SUPPORT COMMENT SHARE VOTE THANK YOU