Part 5

Author :- he laughed like a maniac While you grinded your teeth in anger he punched your face making the corner of your lips bleed without wasting any more time you kicked right on his member making him groan in pain before kneeling in front of you while you got out of the man's grip giving him a punch before pining him on the wall choking him..... You placed another punch but then suddenly.......
??? :- there she is!
Author :- you looked at the direction of the voice.........another 5 more men in black.........you rolled your eyes again annoyed then immediately started running with a smirk while they ran behind you...... these men are from her rival mafia gang there trying to get her which have been impossible.........
Author :- now back to present!...... You ran so far and finally found a spot to hide..... The guys behind you stopped and gasped for air.......

Man 2:- did we lost her?
Man 3:- this the end of the road she must be here somewhere..... Let's check.......
Author :- they stared to search for you while........You could see them...... they were getting close and close while you placed your palm on your mouth preventing them from hearing your heavy breath.......you knew there gonna find you soon you looked around..... There were luxury hotels..... One was behind you and another one in front of you.....you looked carefully.... And saw that every windows were closed..... Making you sight...... Until you saw one window which is on your right which was open..... You'll have to climb but that doesn't matter cause you're a pro at climbing......

Y/n:- looks like I'm safe *mumble**smirk*
Author :- you started climbing up yes and they spotted you......
Man3:- there she is!
Author :- he said looking up...... While the other men looked at where he was pointing...... You succeeded and reached on the top of the window before getting inside........
Men 4:- there is security in the entrance we won't be able to get in......
Men2:- we'll have to climb too
Author :- the men where trying to climb with the other mens help making you chuckle....... You then closed the window..... And turned around stunned at the luxury stuff inside the place it was dark but the moon light helped you see everything......just then your eyes met a man sitting on the bed with a laptop in front of him.... His face wasn't visible..... He seems..... Shook?.....
Y/n POV :- who the f*ck would be staying up at this time!? Shouldn't they be sleeping......
Author :- shouldn't you be sleeping too?
Y/n POV :- whatever..... Now I have to deal with this man.... Ugh!
Author :- you came close and got shook after realizing who is was..... It was him........... Jeon jungkook.....you were speechless.....he was also shook to see you at his place

Y/n:- uhh sorry those men are chasing me so I'll be staying here for some time...... OK?.......
Jungkook :- Y-yeh ok
Jungkook POV:- should I tell her? Or it might be too late I have to tell her.... It's now or never
Author :- you were looking down the window to see if there close.....but jungkook came stood right behind you.....you flinched when you turned around only to see his body just inches away from yours...... You gulped hard you feel like you lost all your cool...... But that butterfly moment was ruined after you heard some noise from outside the window......
Y/n:- u-uhhh......looks like there here..... Come on
Author :- yeh the men managed to climb up...... You dragged jungkook before scanning the room..... And found a small spot behind the shelves..... You both hid there....
Jungkook :- wh--
Author :- before he could complete you placed your index finger on his lips making him shut......your bodies almost touched each other that's how close you were.......the men started to look around trying to find you while jungkook watching them and there actions..... Meanwhile your head was filled with nasty thoughts because of the man in front of you not caring about the men trying to find you..... Your right hand went up his well builded body you could feel his muscles through his shirt.......you were about to take your hands after realizing what you just did but he held your hand and didn't let you back off.....he slowly placed his tattooed arm on your waist......and pulled you even closer while you were shook and gulped while he was trying not to shake and keep the cool