SHEHNAAZ FATIMA

A girl peacefully sleeping on her bad and suddenly the alarm rings to disturb her beautiful sleep .. She wakes up at 6 am to go her college and she prepare herself for today..

At 7 am she goes to her brother's room ( Zain ) to wake him up .

SHEHNAAZ - Bhaijaan uthh jaaye dekhiye 7 baj rhe hai . She opens the curtains of his room.

ZAIN-- He lazily opens his and says" why you always wake me so early .

SHEHNAAZ -- Bhai aap samjh kyu nhi rahe hai mujhe breakfast banana hai , phir apne college bhi jaana hai . So please wake up.

Zain huffed sadly and woke up from his deep  slumber and got up to get ready. At dining  table she makes the breakfast food ready to serve . After sometime when her father woke up from his sleep he comes out and sees shehnaaz's face and become cruel 
Shehnaaz doesn't said anything and do's her work slowly . And after sometime Zain comes  to have his breakfast and sees his father .

ZAIN-- Shehnaaz tum ready ho jaao mein tumhe college drop krdunga . And I will pickup you also .

SHEHNAAZ -- Bhai aap sirf mujhe drop kar dijiye gaa .

SHAHID ALAM -- Kya zaroorat hai Zain iss manhoos ko drop krne ki , khud hi chali jaaye gi .

ZAIN-- Abbu Maine aapse nhi kaha(said) hai shehnaaz ko drop krne ke liye . To phir aapko kyu problem ho Rahi hai .

SHAHID ALAM-- Mujhe kya karna tumhari pyaari bhen hai Jo karna hoye kro . I don't care .

After hearing that cunning reply from her father her heart quenched a little by seeing so much of hatred for her . Zain glanced at her with pitty and he glanced her father with hatred .
They all left for their respective works . There father is an government servant.
_______________________________________________