busy

=============================

When Gegg is awake he realises something.. He fell asleep outside!
How foolish of him..

He did not dream..

How could he?

Why would he?

Forget.

Ok.

Okay.

Yes, he could do that, he had struggled with it for the past few days.. But honestly, what was there to struggle with when he was forgetting nothing?

It was working!

Gegg decides to get back to his duties.
He had a lot on his schedule today!

He recalls his list of things to do from the top of his head,

1. Address his people.. again..

2. Visit his sister

3. Review and veto or sign the treaties since his father isn't there to do it

4. Oversee the knights training

5. Look at the building plans for the kingdom

6. Eat something, preferably cook dinner

So, overall not that long of a list. Just longer than he's been used to seeing for a while, or at least the past two days.

And with determination in his system he speed walks toward his kingdoms podium.

A sort of crowd had already gathered around him.

He begins, "Kingdom of Quessempi! I formally apologise for my father's absence.. But don't be concerned for it is just a long.. trip, as well as a trial!"

At this point he was just bullshitting..

"You see, King Quackity being gone has also been a trial he gave me, one to test me for being king!.." He trailed off, trying to think of more lies to spin.

"So.. As your current temporary king, I will be.. answering your questions!"
He choked out nervously.

"Yes.. your questions..!" He repeated nervously as if to confirm that fact.

A few hands were raised, like in a classroom.

She had never been to sch-

He first picked on the hand of a bald fellow with a quite stern facial expression.

"What will you do about the current food crisis..?" He asked, he voice sounding excessively serious.

Gegg cleared his throat, sweating nervously from the sudden feel of a kingdom relying on him..

Maybe he shouldn't of asked for questions...

He quickly answered before it seemed like he didn't have one,

"I will see to it that the food supply is fixed as best it can and that everyone will be eating good!" He answered, forcing his voice to not sound uncertain or like he was lying.

He answered a few more questions before bidding a-dew and heading to his next task.

Visiting Flippa.

That would be easy! He hurriedly trotted off to see her.

"Flippa!" He called, "I've come to see you! How are you doing?" He asked in a quite fast manner, he was on a schedule after all!

"I doing well brother! It's good to see you, I was worried you had ran off with you being gone and all.." She spoke,
a bit annoyed at his foolishness.

Gegg had almost completely forgotten about that!

"Ah, I'm sorry about that dear sister, I did not mean to worry you.." he muttered.

"Hmm.." she hummed, "It's fine, just don't do it again... Now hurry along, I'm sure you have duties to do!" She quickly said.

"Yes.. well, see you sometime soon Flippa!" And with that farewell he went off to his next task.

Which was.. the treaties...

Oh god.

=============================